ProPoints Less of liz/ take 3!!

Dominoes medium is pretty big too. Hmm a good use of weeklies me thinks :)

Indeed! I once ate the 52pp one to myself, fantastic use of Weeklies lol. X

We had a massive papa johns. The only saving grace is its one of the least greasy pizzas there is. I probably had about 1000pp worth though! :) I haven't had a dominoes for years.

I went to bed feeling bloated and yuck. Also feel like I have a hangover thismorning, must be from all the salt.

Daniel is feeling better now, but I had a rubbish night. I finally got to sleep about 4.30-5 after waking up at 2, then he decided to serenade me at 6.i forgive him though. He is so sweet when he sings and is in a happy little mood today. Think we will have a lazy day today. Going to start work again in December so need to take advantage of lazy days while I can!

I'm not going to worry about food today or tomorrow and will start fresh on Friday.

I probably could too. Id give it my best shot, that's for sure. And you still lost? Amazing x

Yep :) Thats the beauty of WW, nothing is forbidden! X

We had a massive papa johns. The only saving grace is its one of the least greasy pizzas there is. I probably had about 1000pp worth though! :) I haven't had a dominoes for years.

I went to bed feeling bloated and yuck. Also feel like I have a hangover thismorning, must be from all the salt.

Daniel is feeling better now, but I had a rubbish night. I finally got to sleep about 4.30-5 after waking up at 2, then he decided to serenade me at 6.i forgive him though. He is so sweet when he sings and is in a happy little mood today. Think we will have a lazy day today. Going to start work again in December so need to take advantage of lazy days while I can!

I'm not going to worry about food today or tomorrow and will start fresh on Friday.

I'm not too keen on Papa Johns although I did have one a couple of months ago, I won a competition to get one for 99p so would of been rude not to! I'm feeling poorly today so I'm having a lazy day too. hope u enjoy yours. X

Hi Liz,

How you feeling? How was your day? You excited to go to your meeting tomorrow? Questions, questions haha x

Today was better food wise and in feeling a little better too. I definitely haven't been on plan but not been as stupid as yesterday!

I had the turkey chilli from the magazine, was really yummy.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I feel really big again so need to get myself under control. I'm starting to understand the diet now so im looking forward to getting it all in place.

Today was better food wise and in feeling a little better too. I definitely haven't been on plan but not been as stupid as yesterday! I had the turkey chilli from the magazine, was really yummy. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I feel really big again so need to get myself under control. I'm starting to understand the diet now so im looking forward to getting it all in place.

It's defo a good diet. Much more sustainable long term, tho I feel bigger today. Not weighed myself tho and not going to until Monday.
Glad your feeling a bit better x

I've decided not to go to group (yet) as I was going to have to take the kids as my hubby is out on thursdays and it just wouldn't have worked. I'm feeling quite motivated to do it using will power and minimins. I do, however still need to know the ins and outs of the diet. Is there a handbook I can buy? If so, what is it called? I've looked online and can only seem to find the cookbooks.

Thanks!

If you download an app it has all you need really Liz.
Your allowed so many pro points per day. On top of that you have 49pp that you can use as you wish over the week.
The app will have a calculator on it for you to calculate the pro points in everything. The one I'm using you can scan the bar codes and it gives you the points. Everything has points except fruit and most veg ( except some including parsnips and potatoes). So you can eat fruit and veg freely. The app also has the pp of the food in the most popular eating out places.
If your not sure of the pro points ask on here and someone will answer I'm sure.
It all sounds v complicated but it's not. It's actually v easy to follow. You get to know the values of the foods you eat all the time.
You can do this. You know you can. Have you weighed yet?x

I've decided not to go to group (yet) as I was going to have to take the kids as my hubby is out on thursdays and it just wouldn't have worked. I'm feeling quite motivated to do it using will power and minimins. I do, however still need to know the ins and outs of the diet. Is there a handbook I can buy? If so, what is it called? I've looked online and can only seem to find the cookbooks.

Thanks!

Hey Liz, I think I've got a spare starter pack if you wanted me to send it to you? They go for extortionate prices on eBay! Personally I rely on my Value Diary App and Minimins,never look in my Handbook! I would recommend the Eat Out and Shop Guide tho.x

Hey Liz, I think I've got a spare starter pack if you wanted me to send it to you? They go for extortionate prices on eBay! Personally I rely on my Value Diary App and Minimins,never look in my Handbook! I would recommend the Eat Out and Shop Guide tho.x

Serena, what's the full name of the app you have? I've looked on istore and not sure what one it is?

Brilliant, thanks. I've just locked myself out of iTunes but once I get my password reset ill download that.

Going to keep wi on a Sunday, that way I'm less likely to go off the rails at the weekend.

Stick to what day works best for you to weigh in. I chop and change depending on how I've been. I need to pick a day and stick to it.
It really is a great wee app. Just as good as the ww one which you have to pay monthly for. Plus it has all the eating out places in it. Not that it did me much good today :( x

Back