ProPoints Less of liz/ take 3!!

Lizzyliz0

Silver Member
So this is the third forum I've joined in the past 5 months! I started at slimming world, then moved on to slim and save, now I'm here! I haven't done ww for a long long time so no idea about propoints, I'm joining a group on Thursday so hopefully I can learn the ins and outs there.

I have about 3-4 stone to lose and really really need to make this work this time. I'm fed up of obsessing over my weight and trying a million things to lose it. I want a sensible and healthy eating plan that can become a way of life, and I'm hoping ww is it!

The next few days will be a bit hit and miss but I fully intend to hit it 100% from Friday.

I won't even admit what I had today so will start my diary for tomorrow. Hopefully if I write it down ill stick to it !

B- banana & Alpen light.
L- leftover pasta from tonight's dinner
D- turkey chilli with salad
Snacks- fruit & ww yogurt.

No idea on the points yet although most of this is coming from the latest magazine so ill look it up tomorrow.

I also want to do 20 mins on the exercise bike.

Here to Subscribe :) Well Done on starting your diary and Good Luck for Thursday :) x

Back in my big jeans today! All the bingeing has left me beetling quite bloated and yuck! I need to steer clear of having so many carbs, even if I can't stick to ww for the next few days, I definitely need to do the carb thing!

Doing ok so far (in the WHOLE hour ive been up ! haha) had my banana. Going to aldi thismorning to get their cereal bars. Will have an extra long walk up the high street if its not raining too hard.

Back in my big jeans today! All the bingeing has left me beetling quite bloated and yuck! I need to steer clear of having so many carbs, even if I can't stick to ww for the next few days, I definitely need to do the carb thing!

Doing ok so far (in the WHOLE hour ive been up ! haha) had my banana. Going to aldi thismorning to get their cereal bars. Will have an extra long walk up the high street if its not raining too hard.

Hope u enjoy your walk (weather permitting) I love my Carbs so admire any one who can do low or no carbs! X

I love carbs too which is the problem! They don't agree with me really and they make me crave more and more carbs. Going to try and have one meal a day without them.

I love carbs too which is the problem! They don't agree with me really and they make me crave more and more carbs. Going to try and have one meal a day without them.

This is exactly me Liz. I'm a self confessed carbaholic. There all I want to eat. Aaaaargh. I don't think I can even have a meal without them. Unfortunately it's a one way love affair with me and the carbs cause they certainly don't love me back :( x

Bread is the worst for me. I have up bread for a month once and I went down 2 holes on my belt! I always come back to bread though, can't seem to give it up full time.

Made the butternut squash soup today. Wasnt that keen which is odd as I love butternut squash! Will finish it this week but will have to try different soups.

Here to subscribe and good luck with it x

I want to make a few different soups myself this week need them to stop my picking. Carbs is my downfall too love them eat them a almost every meal

I've got my old slimming world soup book so I'm going to have a look through there to get some ideas. I was thinking if using it to stop picking too, so maybe having as a mid-afternoon snack so keep me going

You got any good soup recipes?

Heya here to subscribe
Looking forward to following your diary.
I make butternut squash ,carrots and courgette soup with a little bit of coriander. Its yum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you wasn't keen on the BS Soup :-( Whats next on your 'Soup Hit List' ?!? X

Oh god! I should be thrown out of this forum and never allowed to enter again!

I was bad again tonight, I didn't have the energy to turn down pizza 2 nights in a row (didn't really have the opportunity to turn it down as I suggested getting it! )

I think where I'm not feeling well and know I'm starting ww properly on fri, I just can't seem to stop myself.

I'm going to just try and do as much damage limitation as possible this week then hit it 100% on Friday. Either that or get my mouth sewn up- my husband and kids would be very grateful for the second option I reckon.

Sorry to hear you wasn't keen on the BS Soup :-( Whats next on your 'Soup Hit List' ?!? X

I'm not sure yet. I like spicy stuff so I'm going to look for a spicy veg or lentil soup. I'm not a big fan of cold food so soup I'd always a winner for me. X

Oh god! I should be thrown out of this forum and never allowed to enter again! I was bad again tonight, I didn't have the energy to turn down pizza 2 nights in a row (didn't really have the opportunity to turn it down as I suggested getting it! ) I think where I'm not feeling well and know I'm starting ww properly on fri, I just can't seem to stop myself. I'm going to just try and do as much damage limitation as possible this week then hit it 100% on Friday. Either that or get my mouth sewn up- my husband and kids would be very grateful for the second option I reckon.

You'll be in the mind set that your not officially starting til Friday. You'll be motivated after your meeting and raring to start Friday :). When I was planning to join a class my oh used to tease me that I scoffed everything so that I'd be heavier to get a better weight loss my first week.
Pizza is also my weakness. I actually have the dominoes app on my iPhone :0.
Sorry your still not feeling great. Hope your wee ones feeling better today x

I've eaten quite a few Dominos since starting WW, in fact my biggest losses have been in the weeks where I had one! X

Really? I thought the points would be ridiculously high. Or maybe that's just how much I scoff x

I have Veggie Supreme...

Small-6 Slices-25pp
Medium-8 Slices-37pp
Large-10 Slices-52pp

Back