ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Well I am quite proud of myself as despite a gruelling youth club session which involved messy games I only smacked a little bit from the tuck shop! Plus naughty husband suggested a chinese but I said no and then offered to drive and pick him up a kebab, and I didn't even have one myself! My heathy home made pizza is cooking in the oven as we speak! Worried about tomorrow though as not having my usual low point soup for lunch as got to use the last of the mozzarella up so made a pizza style wrap which is 7 or 8pp need to check. Plus tomorrow will be the only day this week I can sit down to dinner with the hubby so was planning on burgers and chips. May just skip the chips!

Well Done!!!! You need to polish your halo tonight with minimal snacking, takeaway willpower and homemade pizza!!!! Are u ordering out tomorrow night or making your own? X

No, homemade burgers Serena Can do the burger and the bun for 7PP, 1PP for cheese, plus 4 for chips. I may do myself some roasted veg instead of chips though.

I am trying to store up all my weekly points for Saturday because I am on a girly day trip to London which will involve champagne, afternoon tea and a nice dinner somewhere. Really looking forward to it. It's been a long, hard week!

How are you enjoying slimming world this week? Looks like you have had some nice food!

No, homemade burgers Serena Can do the burger and the bun for 7PP, 1PP for cheese, plus 4 for chips. I may do myself some roasted veg instead of chips though. I am trying to store up all my weekly points for Saturday because I am on a girly day trip to London which will involve champagne, afternoon tea and a nice dinner somewhere. Really looking forward to it. It's been a long, hard week! How are you enjoying slimming world this week? Looks like you have had some nice food!

Your Fakeaway sounds amazing! I love roasted veg, I have a rosemary garlic sprinkle from sainsburys which just makes it taste so scrummy! A girlie day sounds fab, do you know where you are having your afternoon tea or dinner? I'm loving SW, the food is definitely yum yum in my tum tum! X

Battling with myself today! Nearly gave in and got. Takeaway for lunch. But I was strong! Now having the same battle about dinner! I have to take daughter to mcds on the way back from gym (her Friday treat) and I so want something. I think I can resist though!!

Battling with myself today! Nearly gave in and got. Takeaway for lunch. But I was strong! Now having the same battle about dinner! I have to take daughter to mcds on the way back from gym (her Friday treat) and I so want something. I think I can resist though!!

U can do this!!!! Stay Strong!!!! Another Member has to go to the Golden Arches every Friday, must be the day for it! Good Luck! X

I didn't make it? ended up having a cheeseburger happy meal. Ate 3/4 of the fries so 13pp in total. Could have been worse I suppose! Had water with it so no high calorie drinks at least.

Won't have dinner tonight but will still end up 6 over for the day. I ha e 46 weeklies left and 11 activity points but I was supposed to be saving them all for tomorrow!

Oh well I am consoling myself with the fact I mitigated the damage by choosing a happy meal!

Hey...just read the convo and love some of the food you've been having (soreen I have never considered I could have on weightwatchers so I'm thrilled now!)

Thought I'd say hello. Joined weightwatchers urmmm three weeks ago, and am really enjoying it so far. I have 2 stone and 3 pounds to lose in total (want to be 9 stone 3) and have lost 6.5lbs so far. Going for slow and healthy rather than a quick fix as ive done that before and it instantly went back on!

Anyway hello and well done so far x

I didn't make it? ended up having a cheeseburger happy meal. Ate 3/4 of the fries so 13pp in total. Could have been worse I suppose! Had water with it so no high calorie drinks at least. Won't have dinner tonight but will still end up 6 over for the day. I ha e 46 weeklies left and 11 activity points but I was supposed to be saving them all for tomorrow! Oh well I am consoling myself with the fact I mitigated the damage by choosing a happy meal!

Awesome Choices! You could have done so much worse by eating all the fries, drinking fizzy or worse still milkshake or even selecting an adult meal! So I take my hat off to you and say well done for your fab choices. 6pp is 240cals approx which in the grand scheme of thing isn't too bad so take pride in your choices x

Hi ladies!

I am afraid it has got worse! Added a glass of white wine, packet of skips and a ww cake to all in all I am at 40pp for the day.

I have the weeklies for it so will just have to go easier on them tomorrow!

I still feel like I could have done more damage tonight, so not going to beat myself up.

London trip tomorrow! Proper girly day with champagne bar, afternoon tea and a show. Can't wait! Need a nice bath and an early night as being picked up at 8.15.

Have a good weekend all!

Ps Daisy well done on your loss so far! I love soreen. It's so filling so I feel it's well worth the points!

I have just under a stone ish to lose which would get me to an 8-10. Currently a 12. I can't wear half the clothes in my wardrobe which is the main reason for dieting!

I hope that you have the most fabulous day tomorrow and you enjoy every second of it x

Hey- don't worry about the wine. Long term changes take time (that's what I tell myself when I fall off and have my nemesis: peanut butter!)

Those losses are no more- can't get on to the tracker! I lost one stone 10lbs over summer doing the Cambridge diet and put it ALL back on, it was like all I had to do was have an apple and I put on weight- very depressing. So this is my re- restart but in a healthy, long term way (I hope!)

Had a 3.5lb loss this week, ten pounds gone... so now I'm 1 stone 7 pounds from my goal. Feels a lot less now I see a "1 stone something" rather than 2.

Have a great weekend! Don't let weight worry play on your mind xxx

I don't like diets like Cambridge, because they don't seem like a healthy, balanced approach so you don't change your food habits. I know ww works for me when I stick to it!

Weekend went to pot totLly and I have gained this morning. Back to 10st 9 3/4lb.

This week I am going to change a habit of eating most of my points late in the evening. Trying to spread them out more in the day and no chocolate bar just before bed!

They're not balanced- more so in terms of not balanced mentally ha.

I only eat around 9points during the day and all the rest at night- similar to you but it's how I cope. I know I always overeat and cheat at night so that prevents me doing that.

Let me know if you get a better loss as it may be something for me to consider!

Don't worry about the weekend. Clean slate now xxx

Well, I will give it a go. Also trying to drink lots more water also, so hopefully something will help. Seems to be much slower going this time round and I feel like I am actually sticking with it more / cheating less but not losing!

Before when I did weight watchers I would eat whatever I liked every weekend and just write off my weekly points and I still lost we every time!

I used to be exactly when I did WW, I always used to save most of my PP for my Evening but I'm trying to do better on SW! Although I still tend to use my Syns in the evening lol x

It's not worked tonight though as still have 9pp left after dinner because I couldn't finish my paella ready meal! It was delicious but just too much!

It's not worked tonight though as still have 9pp left after dinner because I couldn't finish my paella ready meal! It was delicious but just too much!

What are u gonna spend your 9pp on? I'm just planning my treats! X

Had a toastie and a chomp. Did Zumba but didn't really put a lot into it as all my joints ache!

Long day today, at work til 6.30 so knackered now!

Had a toastie and a chomp. Did Zumba but didn't really put a lot into it as all my joints ache! Long day today, at work til 6.30 so knackered now!

Sorry to hear your joints ached :-( Hope you slept well last night? X

Back