Less to lose?

laurenamber

Hiya!

I'm on day 5 of a restart (my boyfriend took me away for a week on day 6!) I didnt rewrote but my original start weight was 10st 10lbs :(

I find all the stories of women who have lost a lot so so inspirational but hard to relate as I know I'm not going to lose 10lbs at my first WI

Is there anyone with a similar amount as me to lose? I want to be between 8-9st ideally and am 100% SS! So around 2 1/2 to lose!

Well Im 5'4 and my starting weight was 61.4 kg.. And my consultant told me she could take me up to 54.4 so Not a lot to loose 1 st?

good luck:)

I was 68kg when I started my diet and now am 58.8kg, so I think that's about 16lbs. I have still got 4lbs to go, I did SS for a coup,e of weeks then SS+ and a couple of 810 meals depending on how I was feeling etc. it will come off, all I can say is stay focused and we are all human - we also have to deal with life on diet and that's the hard part!!

I started at 13st 9, lost 9 pounds this first week and looking to lose 2 st 10 to get to goal.....not much either and might need tips

Back