Let myself down recently - but back to sort it out

I will succeed!!!
Hi all -

I don't know what's happened to me in the last 6 months. I've had a serious think today as to what the cause for my 'slump' is and to be honest, I think it was just a combination of a few things.

Firstly, as I was almost at T, I think it was a bit of complacency if I'm honest. I wasn't as worried having the odd treat here and there and it didn't make a difference at first...but it did when the weight loss stopped.

At this point I bucked ideas up and got back on plan bit I was just maintaining so then I got down about it and it all went to pot. I've had so many functions on recently (hen doos, birthdays, weddings) and with everything I've gained about 9lbs. I've been going to group still but I just lost my sparkle with it all.

I feel so fed up at myself but there is nothing I can do to alter the fact I'm where I am so I just have to get back on track. So I'm here! I've 7 months to sort it all out, get back on track and then to T before my wedding.

So hello again to all - looking forwards to catching up with you all xxx

Yeah, welcome back, I've missed you ;)

Thanks all!!! For those feeling the same as I do, let's help each other through it. Fern my love, once you look at dresses (if not already) you'll probs get a boost. My dress was a size smaller than I was at order and it fit when it arrived. Now...probably not so much...but it will do by wedding!!

SW is such a great plan but it's never going to be 100% easy and I know most SWers face this, but the great thing is SW and this forum are there to help people through.

Set my own goal ninnins but thanks! At the mo it's just getting through one day at a time til back on track.

Glad to be back - it's amazing how much better you feel once you get the kind set back even if the extra lbs have yet to vacate lol xxx

Back