Let myself down :(

put 2lb on this week, no surprises there tho :whoopass:

Aww em xx you can do it forget about this week and just start again - take it a day at a time. You're so close don't get down or keep falling into the food trap xxx skinny for summer!! :)

That will be just water weight dont worry will come off quicker than u put it on trust me .

Within a day of being 100% u will be back down again xxx

keep going hun you can do it, it gets hard at times but just keep thinking it will be worth it good luck x.

Aww em xx you can do it forget about this week and just start again - take it a day at a time. You're so close don't get down or keep falling into the food trap xxx skinny for summer!! :)

I'm starting a fresh tomorrow its ambers birthday today, so a planned day off, but as from tomorrow im going to re focus and get back to 100%TFR!!!! every time I cheat I think what would linsey say :giggle:

Thank you for all the encouragement guys!

Lol you all know how I feel about days off ;-) but do what you have to do you'll get there in the end the out come is the same for everyone xxx it's just so ridiculously hard to get back on the wagon - even after one slice of bread with tuna lol - but you can do it and you will do it!! Xxx have a great party I hope she has a smashing time tee hee post cake pics lol :) xxxc

yeah linsey il post a big fat cake pic on the TFR 100% page, that will go down well lol, after a bad week, im back on track now, i have re focused your right tho its so hard to get back into after being naughty, id say even harder than when you first start! Amber had a lovely birthday, the trampoline is getting some use lol and thats just me! :D

Loss of 8lb ladies!! back on it now, must of been all the trampolining :wee:

Well done on the fab loss! Glad you got back on track! So close to your goal now xx

Back