Let myself down :(

emily4amanda

Help!! I need a good ass whipping, I have been very very very bad today and yesterday and need some encouragement. Back on the wagon tomorrow, I cannot and will not let food get the better of me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey. Count those days as blips. Start a fresh in the morning. Try to focus on what your doing and what your wanting to achieve, every time you have a blip moves you one step further away. You can do it huni best of luck. X

today is a new day and U CAN DO IT!!! think of the scales in a weeks time when uv stuck to it 100% for a week x

Don't beat yourself up about it *hug* You can keep going, you're strong so as to not let blips stop you!

Try to visualise yourself 4weeks from now having lost even more weight - perhaps another stone.

How good does it feel - being able to go down another dress size?=)

Im having a hard time also. Here if u wana chat xx

:slap: No more "blips". Just think in 6ish weeks you will be at your target, how great will that feel!! :D You can do it, you know you can. Look back at your losses. That should spur you on. I hope you can get back to 100% today. Good luck ;)

Thanks guys, im back to 100% TFR today, it's a bit painful like it was in the beginning just got to get back into it again, sat in my mums kitchen earlyer while she made sunday lunch and it smelled amazing, but I was strong and did not cave, I can do it!!! :clap:

Well done em you can do it! Don't be tempted and you'll soon reach your target xx :)you're doing great but you are only human x

Blips can happen but today is a new day and you can totally have a 100% day today! and tomorrow and then next day :)

aww kelly belly, you can do it, it is so hard isnt it but so worth it, we just need something to get us out of this insane craving mood xx

you can do It! after 3 or 4 weeks, I had a meal for my aniversary (Planned) and went back the next day...

I know what you mean it is so hard but only for a coup-le of days then its ok!

Best of luck x

thanks guys, Friday is my weigh in day but iv decided to give it untill Monday now as I have a few extra shakes to last me until then. Hopefully I can lose a little extra in those couple of days :scale:

I hope u have a good loss hun ive stayed the same this week abit depressed but wont be putting anything else near my mouth . Xx

thats better than putting on tho kellybelly, don't give up now! xxx

emily4amanda said:
thats better than putting on tho kellybelly, don't give up now! xxx

Thanks hun i feel awful dont know if i can carry on think i feel so bad as knocked myself out of ketosis like the first week again.

How have u been have u had anymore slip ups xx

yep :busted: think im losing it, back with it now tho, I will get there eventually, I will I will, slowly but surely and still a bit faster than any other diet, It's not falling in water that drowns you it's staying there so as long as I get back on the wagon as soon as I fall off Ill be o.k. People are acutally starting to notice im getting smaller now so I can't give up at this stage, just gotta keep on going :greenapple:

That's the spirit! Keep it up, you're doing great so far for not letting slip-ups stop you!

Great spirit hun .Ive been on maintence for the last two days as really went down hill. Feeling more positive and back to 100% tomorrow xx

Back