Let myself down :(

Lauren.B

Have let myself down big time!!! I had so much inspiration and motivation! Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I have to have a rant about myself :( I went to a christening today and my mum was going to bring some SW safe foods for us to snack on as we are doing SW together but she forgot to bring them! (It's a long drive to where we went as well so couldn't go back!) anyway there was a finger buffet, with so so so much food and it was so busy I couldn't really stand around being picky so I just grabbed basically a bit of everything :( Id saved my healthy b so I could have a sandwich but the sandwiches were egg mayo and I ended up having one anyway :( basically just ended up pigging out and haven't written anything down :( after such a good loss last week I am bound to have a gain at wi tomorrow night :( although j am going to the gym before wi to work some of it off :( i'm so disappointed in myself! After I'd dropped a dress size as well and was in tears this morning because I felt so hideous in my outfit for th christening :( maybe it was comfort eating :( anyway! I need to be punished!

hey missus!! do not punish yourself!!

call it a flexible day , draw a line and start fresh. be 100% on plan for the rest of the week and you may be surprised.

but please, please please dont beat yourself up my lovely xxx this happens to all of us xxxx

I'm just so cross with myself because I did so well, I had weigh in last night and I maintained which I was really grateful for! I guess the time in the gym is paying off! I'm 100% back on plan this week!! Thank you x x

I'm just so cross with myself because I did so well, I had weigh in last night and I maintained which I was really grateful for! I guess the time in the gym is paying off! I'm 100% back on plan this week!! Thank you x x

Nice one for maintaining xx

All we can do is take one day at a time, and we will stumble,its human nature, but it's how we deal with that stumble that matters. A very wise franalamadingdong taught me that. Xxx

You mustn't let it upset you or beat yourself up so much over it hun. It's not sustainable to get so stressed out about it my lovely, and punishing yourself really won't help. You will wear yourself out with the emotion of it and fall off the wagon completely.

Despite our best efforts, life gets in the way sometimes, that's just the way life is. And don't forget that this is a plan that is designed so we can stick to it for life, up and downs and warts and all. That's why we have our flexible syns and our "dust yourself off and start again" philosophy.

Have a good week this week, and I bet you will see a good loss :)

Hi Hun. 100% know what you mean. Everyone on here gives such good advice. Draw a line and move on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all, I definitely drew a line under it and was 100% back on plan, I used my syns sensibly on the weekend and also went to the gym every day last week just to help shift some more lbs and I love it :D so I had WI last night and lost 2.5 lbs woooohoooo even more determined now! I was so upset that I felt like I'd ruined it for myself just by being a greedy guts at the party but I feel so much more in control again now!

Woohoo well done!! :party0011:

All you have done is prove you are human. As long as you get back on plan the weight will not stay. We all have days like you the key is to call it a flexi day and get back on plan. Good luck.

Great loss xx

Thank you all :D very happy!

Thank you :D

How you getting on today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya, I dipped into my Syns last night which i'm trying to save for Saturday but otherwise all good! Feeling great! How about you? X

hey! you sound so into your plan and so upset with yourself but you have to eat we all human and like you said something about the gym so you planning on working it of and cutting back so you know you doing something about it as long as you back on track draw a line the next day we all have to allow ourselves treat days now again but you never know a bit of naughty food might of give you a kick :)

This is true thanks everyone :D I think maybe because I wasn't letting myself have many if any syns so when I ended up over indulging it upset me that I had let myself do it! I had a night at a hotel with work last night and that all went to poo because I thought I had chosen a healthy option as my starter and it came out covered in what looked like a gorgeous cheese sauce! :( but I've drawn a line under it and I let myself have some treats through the night and am back on plan today! I need to lose my last 1lb to get my first stone so I can't let myself down when I'm so close to it! Like you say we all have to allow ourselves treat days :D

This is true thanks everyone :D I think maybe because I wasn't letting myself have many if any syns so when I ended up over indulging it upset me that I had let myself do it! I had a night at a hotel with work last night and that all went to poo because I thought I had chosen a healthy option as my starter and it came out covered in what looked like a gorgeous cheese sauce! :( but I've drawn a line under it and I let myself have some treats through the night and am back on plan today! I need to lose my last 1lb to get my first stone so I can't let myself down when I'm so close to it! Like you say we all have to allow ourselves treat days :D

oh I hate that when you get something healthy and they go spoil it for you I always end up with a jacket covered in butter yak! why oh why ...

1lbs away from your first stone well done you will have that in the bag am sure :) just don't feel bad allowing yourself treats I have always let myself have something if I wanted I think that's why it hasn't seemed so much of a diet let us know how you get on getting that stone award :D

I'm not sure how it will go as I haven't counted my syns properly this week at all so I won't be too surprised if I have gained anything! Whoops! I'm going to draw a line under it again though, so far only at 2 syns today and have weigh in this evening so we shall see! I shall let you know! :p

Back