Let the journey begin!

BrightonBetty

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

It seems like a good idea to keep a diary which hopefully means that it will be easier for me to stay motivated.

I have always been so bad with diets and probably tried every single one under the sun.

So I have about 6 stone to lose. Yes. A LONG way to go. But here's to hoping that the more there is to lose the faster it will go!

I am currently doing a more extreme JUDDD - eat stop eat 24 hour fast. So I have a fast and then a normal day etc. I plan to do that until Christmas and then do proper JUDDD. I have found I am very much an "all or nothing" person though so I find it easy not to eat anything but once I start eating it can be hard to stop!
So yesterday was my first fast day, had breakfast, started fasting at 11 am and finished 11 am today. Weigh in is on Wednesday so we shall see!
Buddies, tips, advice always very welcome! Here's to losing weight for the last time! :)

B x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am supposed to be eating today and I am struggling as I don't really fancy anything. Even a strawberry gateau in my fridge doesn't look appealing!
I am sure that will change soon! I just don't want my body to go into starvation mode so I'd better go and find something to eat!

Am home with the kids and those days are usually the hardest! I'm glad it's not like that today. Will try and study and keep myself busy!

Second fast was much harder I have to say. I felt more hungry. But I am determined not to fail so I stuck with it. And I feel proud!
Combined with Fast 5 so my 24h fast finished at 2 and then did my eating until 7. Same tomorrow. Excited about getting slim!

4th fast today. Lost 10 pounds after my first week. Super excited.

Fiancé back tomorrow so fasting today so we can do something nice together tomorrow!

Note to self: never ever ever go drinking again after a day of fasting. Ever.

Hi Claire, thank you. I am currently doing a more extreme version of JUDDD, rather than having down days I fast every other day. So for example tomorrow from 8 am until Monday 8 am I won't eat anything (drinks allowed, non alcoholic and sugar free of course ;P), then eat normally (around 2000 calories) and then fast again etc. so about 3-4 times a week. I am loving it. It's so easy. Don't get me wrong, it is sometimes hard on the days when you can't eat so you must try and keep yourself busy! But knowing that I can eat what I like the next day (within reason :)) is brilliant!
Are you thinking of doing it too?

B x

Note to self: never ever ever go drinking again after a day of fasting. Ever.

Hi Claire, thank you. I am currently doing a more extreme version of JUDDD, rather than having down days I fast every other day. So for example tomorrow from 8 am until Monday 8 am I won't eat anything (drinks allowed, non alcoholic and sugar free of course ;P), then eat normally (around 2000 calories) and then fast again etc. so about 3-4 times a week. I am loving it. It's so easy. Don't get me wrong, it is sometimes hard on the days when you can't eat so you must try and keep yourself busy! But knowing that I can eat what I like the next day (within reason :)) is brilliant!
Are you thinking of doing it too?

B x

I am looking at starting yes :) what do u mean on your down days u only have drinks? u mean vlcd shakes?? x

No no. I don't eat anything on fasting days. Drink water, tea, black coffee, diet coke etc. But yes. If you do JUDDD you can either have shakes or around 500 cals on down days x

No no. I don't eat anything on fasting days. Drink water, tea, black coffee, diet coke etc. But yes. If you do JUDDD you can either have shakes or around 500 cals on down days x

wow you are strong lol ... i will use shakes on my down days. im hoping to lose 14 lbs by 1st Jan 2012.. but i plan to stick to the diet over christmas aswell sad i know.. but refuse to gain weight anymore.

what day are you on today?x

You will no doubt lose weight if you stick to it!
Don't worry, you're not the only saddo, I will be sticking to the diet over Christmas as well! At the end of the day, it's just a little celebration, doesn't need to be 2 weeks of bingeing! I've had enough of always gaining around Christmas.
I am on my up day so eating normally today. Fasting tomorrow from 8 am. So I have Monday off, Tuesday I'm working so will be fasting again, doesn't bother me so much when I'm at work :)
Any particular reason for wanting to lose weight or just fed up with having that bit of extra? x

Back