Lets call this Day 1

TJC75

Well, nearly 2 weeks on the diet, but after dealing with a sick child, lightheadedness and other stresses, I have probably spent more time off it, than on it. So, I'm calling this Day 1. After speaking to my consultant, I have decided to try Step 2, because I really wasnt coping on the VLCD. I've also had a little chat with myself, because with 5 children, there is always going to be stresses. :( Anyway, I'm back to being positive. I want this more than anything, so good luck me. :)

thats the attidue TJ. you will beat it and not let it beat you.
well done for deciding that ss was not for you and moving up because its not for everyone and you have much better chance to sticking to it if its easier to manage.
with 5 kids, i think your dead right moving up the plans as you need strength.
i have no kids and am doing ss and even im finding it hard just to look after myself, i cant imagine being able to do it with 5 kids. so go you and keep us informed.

Finding the Step 2 very managable, in fact, was struggling to get through the amount of chicken it says to eat. Even text my CDC to check I had got the portion size right. I noticed some people on here saying they divide the meal up, so I might try that. Anyway, weigh in tomorrow, so we shall see. Wore a pair of trouser yesterday, that I have been wearing for a few weeks, but actually had the button done up, so thats a definite little change I have noticed already.

Back