Step 1 Sole Source LET'S DO THIS!! :) DAY 1

Jade x x

Well after numerous attempts, I have decided 2 give this my best go! I feel so motivated 2day & feel like nothing will stop me this time! I'm not getting weighed till later 2nite but still have some products left over so started this morning! Going 2 keep a diary on here to help keep me going! :)
Will update my diary later 2nite once iv bn weighed......wish me luck! x

Today is my 1 day of restart too! I feel your pain! So good Luck! Mind over matter, I'm so focused too, bring on ketosis :)

Today is my 1 day of restart too! I feel your pain! So good Luck! Mind over matter, I'm so focused too, bring on ketosis :)

Thank you! I actually feel quite excited!....hope ur first day has bn ok so far :)

I started today.... Had 3 shakes so far plus 3 litres of water.. !!!! Good luck needed !!!

Iv not had my first shake yet going to wait till my consultant comes & weighs me at 7.30pm I think I'm roughly abt 13st 7 but not sure will b gutted if in a lot heavier tho :( regardless of the weigh in at least iv made a start!.....gd luck! :)

Good luck all just on my 4th shake of the day.... One thing I have found out early on, they taste better with ice cubes.. Blitzed.....tastes just like a smoothie !!! x

Well jst had my weigh in. Weighed in at 13st 3lbs consultant was amazing & felt a real connection so that's got 2 b a gd thing! :)

B - choc tetra
L - strawberry tetra
D - mint choc (had it hot was delish!)
3 & a half litres of water :)

Day 2....I'm ready for u ?

Well jst had my weigh in. Weighed in at 13st 3lbs consultant was amazing & felt a real connection so that's got 2 b a gd thing! :)

B - choc tetra
L - strawberry tetra
D - mint choc (had it hot was delish!)
3 & a half litres of water :)

Day 2....I'm ready for u ?

That was supposed 2 b a exclamation mark not a question mark I'm defo ready for day 2 lol

How is it going today?

How is it going today?

Yeah it's all gd! Well struggled a little bit if I'm being totally honest! But that's me home from work now. Plan on having a bath & early night! Jst keep telling myself it will b worth it & I won't b drinking shakes forever!

How's ur day bn?

Hi Guys. Good luck to everyone. Just started too. Bad nerves and feeling antsy a bit. Trying to remember to drink water. Love the taste of the shakes actually and looking forward to my last one today.

Well done Jade, that's fab. Day 4 for me, had a huge headache all day, thought it was carb withdrawal, but turns out it was caffeine withdrawal - I used to drink so much diet coke/pepsi, which I've stopped. Just had a cup of coffee and the headache started clearing within about 30mins!

Really struggling 2nite :( feeling so hungry & I know 2moro will probz b worse as its Day 3! Really want stick with it tho as its supposed 2 get better after the first wk.....here's hoping!

B - chocolate tetra
L - strawberry tetra
D - mint choc
Also had 4 litres of water, peppermint tea & a CD veg drink

Hi Guys. Good luck to everyone. Just started too. Bad nerves and feeling antsy a bit. Trying to remember to drink water. Love the taste of the shakes actually and looking forward to my last one today.

Hiya :) when did u start? I also really enjoy the shakes! My only problem is feeling hungry :(

Well done Jade, that's fab. Day 4 for me, had a huge headache all day, thought it was carb withdrawal, but turns out it was caffeine withdrawal - I used to drink so much diet coke/pepsi, which I've stopped. Just had a cup of coffee and the headache started clearing within about 30mins!

Thanks! Jst nd 2 stick with it!....jst hoping that it gets easier. Iv nvr bn a big fizzy drinker so not really missed it that much....I'm jst missing the freedom 2 have what I want, when I want it. Suppose I nd 2 remember tho that it's me making this choice & ultimately I can have what I want I'm jst choosing a cambridge shake lol

My 2nd day and feeling quite ill !!!!

I felt really bad 2day as well but starting 2 feel better as the night goes on! Maybe because I'm in bed tho lol

Back