Total Solution Let's do this for real!!!

Ok I am back after having a terrible start on Exante (totally my own fault, couldn't stop putting food in my mouth) I am reenergised for a new beginning.
I've been reading the success stories on the website and alot of people on there said how keeping a diary on here and the members helped them stay on track. So that is my plan of attack.

So far on exante (and not sticking to it) I have lost 9lbs. I know it should have been far more than that now, but I had an epiphany on Saturday which shocked the stupidity out of me and I have a renewed sense of determination.

I am getting Married at the end of November, found the perfect dress, bought the perfect dress...and that perfect dress is a size 16 (well probably mroe a 14 they seem to run a bit smaller.

At the start of my Journey I weighed over 20st.
I am not aiming at this point for a specific weight, just to get in my dress by November.
I wasted months at the beginning of the year on Slimming World with a less than helpful consultant!

Anyway I digress, I tried my dress on on saturday looking all excited to finally see that zip move some more...and it didn't. I was so angry with myself, so disappointed in my lack of self control and blase attitude.
But this time instead of reaching for the bar of chocolate, i just went for a really long walk with the dog.

I really know I have a silly attitude to food. Ideally I know I need to loose 5 stone by October and then see what more I need to get in my dress by the end of November.

I need to buckle down and stop being a fool, otherwise I will just end up being devastated.

So I ma here for your support during the wobbles, and the days that the smell of Dominoes Pizza will inevitably try to tempt me!!!

Also I would like to hear how quickly anyone else has lost large amounts of weight on exante. Not for comparison as I know we are all different, but so as to spur me on a bit.

I will try to get on here every day (I have the iphone app!) and generally just update, even if its an "oh my god I really could cry I want chocolate so bad" days!

Hello there! Well done you for the renewed determination! And you have got the perfect goal to aim for! You can do it and I'm sure the dress will look stunning.

I've done a vlcd few years ago lost four stone, felt great!! ? then got complacent went back to my old eating habits, had another baby etc etc now need to lose around the 5 stone mark!? I've Been trying to stick to exante since jan and keep falling off the wagon! Sooooo depressing! I started again today so maybe we can spur each other on! Day two tomorrow, we can do this! (this time lol) xx

Hello!!!

Yes we can do it!! I've been such an idiot not sticking to it!!! I've got all the time in the world to eat, surely I can manage abstaining for a bit!! And it's not like the exante products taste bad either!! (Well except the Thai chicken soup! I nearly gagged!!!)

The problem I think I had was no support. I stopped coming on here and was a twit thinking I'd be ok on my own! So wrong!!!

Well we can be here for each other!! Lets make it second time lucky for both of us!

Hi Shell.

welcome and good luck on your journey.i have not been getting the big numbers on here but every week I lose 1or 2lb...and it has stayed off. Coming on here is better than any counselling session that you could go to. Everyone is a great support, especially when you have a bad day and we have all had them.

keep us all posted on how you are doing.

Thanks!!

I intend to definitely check on everyday!
I have a lot to loose in a short space of time so I hope it works for me. I hate that I wasted so much time on slimming world.

hi shell!

i'm on day 3 and am also trying to get into a dress (although for me it's a bridesmaid dress for 7 weeks time)

i've got my mind on food tonight aswell, but am trying so hard to ignore it. my boyfriend cooking pizza definitlely isn't helping though - and i don't even really like pizza haha.. funny how a couple of days without food and you're desperate for anything!

how are you finding it so far? don't worry about the past, just keep your head in the game and the weight will drop right off :) x

What date are you getting married? My wedding is 30th November and I too have a size 16 (14!) dress which isn't doing up at the moment!!!

Is your dress somewhere you can't miss it so it keeps you motivated?

Good luck with your new found determination- just try to keep in your head your ultimate goal. Remember that with this diet it's not IF you lose weight but WHEN!!! :)

What date are you getting married? My wedding is 30th November and I too have a size 16 (14!) dress which isn't doing up at the moment!!!

Is your dress somewhere you can't miss it so it keeps you motivated?

Good luck with your new found determination- just try to keep in your head your ultimate goal. Remember that with this diet it's not IF you lose weight but WHEN!!! :)

You are kidding?? Mine is 30th of November too!!!! What are the chances!!!

My dress is at my Mums so its "to hand"

Thank you for that sage advice! I'm going to put that on the fridge for whenever I'm tempted!!!

You are kidding?? Mine is 30th of November too!!!! What are the chances!!!

My dress is at my Mums so its "to hand"

Thank you for that sage advice! I'm going to put that on the fridge for whenever I'm tempted!!!

Haha brilliant!! We've both got the same goal then- I'll be stalking!!! ;-)

Haha excellent!!

How did you do this week?

I maintained. Not enough water and lady time!!! Not down about it though!! Need to up the water in take!

Sorry I haven't been about in a while!!

Total weight loss is almost 2st. Had a few hiccups but maintained a couple of weeks which to me is better than a gain!

Hi Shell. Good luck with your restart and that dress will be loose on you by 30th November!

Back