*+*Lets Do This*+*

Sooo i know ive not been on here for a while as been on my honeymoon and been very busy.

I've finally done it and joined a slimming world group with my sister. I weighed the most I've weighed for a couple of years and was disgusted but it needed to be done and lost 3.5lbs on my first week. Which i were happy with as i didn't realise some of the things i were eating thinking were free were actually pretty high in syns.

I also need to eat more superfree but we do try and budget our food shopping as we are paying off a holiday to new york in feb and trying to move out in jan.

Anyone has any ideas on cheap meals but full of veges please feel free to comment and help me out :)
Xx
<3 I Can Do This <3

Hiya, congratulations on getting married and hope you had a fab honeymoon :)

I joined the same group as my sister too, it's great to have that extra bit of support.

I follow EE, I've never tried the red or green days so I don't really know the ins and outs of those but my fave vege packed meal is stir fry and I LOVE the curry loaf, which I think is free on green too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh thank you very much :)
Ooo curry loaf that sounds interesting. How do you make this?
I got style Sir fry from asda today to make with my sweet and sour quorn peices...yummy! X

<3 I Can Do This <3

The curry loaf is 1 pack of batchelors (or any another syn free) curry or beef flavoured rice, cooked following pack instructions. 1 tin of syn free chickpea dhal (dahl) (Asda brand or mazadar from morrisons are syn free) and 4 eggs. Whizz in a blender and pour into a loaf tin. Cook for 30-40 mins until set at Gas 5, 190'. I prefer it cold but it can be eaten hot too xx

I love it although I got distracted when the cooker timer went off last time I made it lol so it was in the over for an extra 20-30 mins :-/ . It still tastes ok but the texture is very dry and crumbly lmao. You could also add a bit of curry powder depending how hot you like it xx

That made me laugh :) ill try not to forget about it haha....
Been really naughty the last 2 days :/ drank alot last night and ate badly eek! Xx

<3 I Can Do This <3

Haha thats a good plan!
Yeah i have done been 100% today but very hungry as ate so much yesterday. ...hoping i can turn it back around before Thursday!
Xx

<3 I Can Do This <3

Thank you :) i know if i want going to group i would have just carried on eating so it just shows that for me going to group is so important for me to stay on track :) do you go to group of do it from home? Xx

<3 I Can Do This <3

I need a group to keep on track too. I lost 3.5st last time I was on slimming world a few years ago and then decided I could do it from home for the last half stone and ended up putting it all back on plus almost the same again!! This time I'll be going to group even when I'm a target member. I won't be making the same mistake again lol xx

Its crazy how much you can slip up when you don't go isn't it.
Knowing that someone else is weighing you and getting support from group makes me alot more motivated.
I also lost about 2st with it and done the same as you left and put it plus more back on. The Good thing as a target member is you don't have to pay and only go every 4 weeks or so if you want to :) xx
<3 I Can Do This <3

Ahh thats great chick :) i started 3 weeks ago! Sts last night which i am very happy with as i had a badd weekend and i know i would have gained but was super good from Monday so obviously managed to level it out :) x

<3 I Can Do This <3

Instead of making this a food diary as i sometimes forget to come on, it will be my general weight loss/feelings diary.

Soo is Sunday and I'm feeling motivated cant believe its less than 10 weeks until xmas!
Ive not had a great last 2 days again but I've syned everything that has touched my lips and ive used 104 syns! I weigh in on Thursday so i shall be having no more syns up until then.

Im Going to try and focus on more super free food and more exercise, i work term time so got the following week off which should help with cooking and exercising.
I just find it so difficult when its dark and miserable outside to get motivated! Does anyone feel the same?
Xxx

<3 I Can Do This <3

Yeah i will get through winter! ! Lol had a good no syn day yesterday :) feeling good still! Got things planned this week so hopefully being busy wil take my mind off thinking about food!
I only need 1.5lbs for my half a stone award so i WILL get that this week!
Xx

<3 I Can Do This <3

Back