Step 1 Sole Source + Let's do this!!!

Hey Manx have a wonderful time!!

I have noticed my clothes are starting to get baggy but they should be as I've now lost 14 inches.

Xx

Well done Kate! I've been off the site a little while with family over and the kids being on holiday - my MIL is over at the moment and she's so supportive of me. I'd love to be at target by October half term, but that's only 8 weeks or so away but I can make a big Dent in that between now and then!

Oh and I forgot to mention I lost again this week 3lb down since my last weigh in! Hoping I'll be down at least 2lb at the next weigh in on Tuesday to hit my 1.5 stone loss! Then it'll just be another 2 stoneto go till target!!

Thank you just took a new photo of my progress and compared it to my start point photo, the difference is huge! I can defo see a massive improvement! My belly has really shrunk and my arms - I'm feeling quite smug tonight hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend! X

Awe Manx

That's brilliant, you're going to reach your goal by Xmas if not sooner, you're doing so well.

When the arms start to shrink omg it feels so great !!!

Well done

Xxx

Aw I hope so, I was only down 2lb this week, but that is still a loss!! And only 1.5st till my target, although I'd like to be down 2st but I'll see how I feel at the time I don't want to look too skinny.. Listen to me eh - talking about not wanting to be too skinny! It's a bit ironic!
How are you getting on Summer?
X

Weigh in day this week is Saturday rather than Tuesday! So not expecting too much off, but I think that gives me even more incentive to be good as it's only a few days till weigh in this week! The kids will be back at school next week too, so it will also help with us all being in a routine again!
The pregnant lady I sit next to went and got a sausage butty today - the smell! It was so tempting, but I was good! We've also had birthday food next to us all week (crisps/cookies/cake) and I still kept away, I have more still power than I thought!!
Hope you are all doing well this week!! X

2lb loss from Tuesday to Saturday - 4lb to go to the two stone loss!! I've just over a week to get there, so fingers crossed!! Plus I'm no longer in the obese section of BMI!! Feeling so good!

2st smashed!! Getting lots of compliments these days and loving it, I've been pretty quite on here lately, but I've been quietly getting on with it! 12lb to go and I'll reevaluate how I'm doing and feeling, and if I'll go for that last half a stone or stick at what I am then. Hope you are all doing well too! X

2st smashed!! Getting lots of compliments these days and loving it, I've been pretty quite on here lately, but I've been quietly getting on with it! 12lb to go and I'll reevaluate how I'm doing and feeling, and if I'll go for that last half a stone or stick at what I am then. Hope you are all doing well too! X

Hey Lady,

Brilliant news! You're doing brilliantly.. it's been a very quiet September, but still here and will be so for a while :)

xxx

9lb to go!! The cycling is going well too, really enjoying being out on the bike (when I can squeeze it in). Loads of people are noticing and commenting now, it makes me feel really good, although a little embarrassed!!
Hope you are all doing well too!

Back