Lets get to know more about each other (be nosey!)

What's your name? Sian

How old are you? 25 (26 in 10 minutes time!)

When's your birthday? 6th January.

Where do you live? Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire.

Are you married, single, divorced..? Single :sigh:

Have you any children, if so how old are they? None for me - I work with them all day, and I'm always glad to be giving them back at 3.30 ;)

What do you do? I'm a Chemistry/Biology teacher, and I'm a part-time Masters student with the OU (Masters in Education)

Have you any pets? None, although my live-in landlady/flatmate has a ginger moggy!

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE when I'm staying with my parents, but usually Green when living with my flatmate as she doesn't like a lot of meat

When do you want to reach target? I'm not that bothered when, as long as I get there eventually!

Do you do exercise, if so what? Does walking from my car to the school count? :giggle: When I lose a bit more weight I'm going to take up swimming again, it's about the only thing I love to do, but I won't go swimming when I'm this size :eek:

What is your favourite SW meal? Probably a SW fry up, or chicken breasts stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and smothered with syn-free BBQ sauce with SW chips, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and peas/green beans

Ooooo, now only 5 minutes until I turn 26, wooooooooo!! :D:D

Sian xxx

What's your name? Dave

How old are you?

When's your birthday? 27th March

Where do you live? Manchester

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 4 aged between 10 and 20

What do you do? Worked in I.T. until I was made redundant last Christmas due to ill health, currently a very busy house husband. :rolleyes:

Have you any pets? 4 cats, would love a dog though.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra Easy with some green days.

When do you want to reach target? As soon as possible, have tried to take the scenic route a few times but it hasn't worked.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Push bike, however we have a WII Fit and Xbox Kinect which I plan on using soon.

How old are you? 49

When's your birthday? May (when I will reach the big 5-0 - help!)

Where do you live? South coast

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married 27 years

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Boy 23, girl 20, boy 16

What do you do? Work in an office

Have you any pets? Gorgeous big ginger cat but would love a dog someday if I can ever afford to give up work.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do mainly green with the odd red or extra easy thrown in.

When do you want to reach target? By October preferably but any time really

Do you do exercise, if so what? Not a lot at mo, but hopefully more soon :D (she says, ever hopeful!)

What's your name Leeanne

How old are you? 24

When's your birthday? October

Where do you live? West midlands

Are you married, single, divorced..? Boyfriend since April but known each other since we were 16 :)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I have a son of 4 years as of this month and a step son who is 18 months and trying for number 3 in sept

What do you do? Family support worker in a childrens centre

Have you any pets? Not yet but we want a dog

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do what ever I feel! Trying to focus on ee but sometimes I want 2 healthy extras so I do which ever

When do you want to reach target? Idealy for summer but defo by sept when try for another baby

Do you do exercise, if so what? No not yet! But kinect came yesterday with easports active 2! So I will be!

What's your name Laura

How old are you? 21

When's your birthday? 4th Feb

Where do you live? Preston

Are you married, single, divorced..? Boyfriend also of 5 years, just waiting for a ring! LOL!

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No! Im to young!

What do you do? Student Nurse. I will be let loose on my own in september :s

Have you any pets? 1 cat

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE

When do you want to reach target? Before my holiday - sept '11

Do you do exercise, if so what? I have a gym membership i hardly ever use! I go swimming occasionally! Since New Year i have done exercise everyday either at the gym or on the wii fit! I doubt it will last long though!

I do recall similar threads last year and Pierce did post something about being very careful to post personal info, so don't worry about being paranoid!
I'll try to find it......

Although, I don't think there's much harm in this.

What's your name? Ami

How old are you? 24

When's your birthday? 8th July

Where do you live? Tottenham, N. London

Are you married, single, divorced..? single

Have you any children, if so how old are they? no children but 2 younger siblings 11 and 14

What do you do? im a CSO and a qualified massage therapist..

Have you any pets? Non

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do mainly green with a couple of red

When do you want to reach target? in 6 months

Do you do exercise, if so what? im trying a new work out programm. (lots of toning) and i like pilates/ yoga so im getting flexi at the same time as working out :D

What's your name? Gemma

How old are you? 23

When's your birthday? 5th July

Where do you live? Blackburn, Lancashire

Are you married, single, divorced..? Living with boyfriend of (almost) 8 years

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Just my doggies :)
What do you do? HR Assistant

Have you any pets? 2 Jack Russells Arnie and Poppy

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? A mixture of green and EE

When do you want to reach target? by the end of this year

Do you do exercise, if so what? I'm getting back into exercise as a New Year's resolution. Do your shape on the kinect and starting salsa and zumba next week. I'm also tempted to join a gym but know how I have been in the past!

I'm also a HUGE football fan and have a season ticket for Blackburn Rovers (for my sins!)

Last edited:
Thought I should join in the fun :D

What's your name? Emma
How old are you? 20
When's your birthday? 19th January (very soon to be 21!!!)
Where do you live? Manchester (from sussex though)
Are you married, single, divorced..? Engaged
Have you any children, if so how old are they? None, does my dog count?
What do you do? I work in HR :)
Have you any pets? 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 semi dead fish and 2 rats
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mostly EE but some red and rarely green
When do you want to reach target? As soon as possible, but its going to take a while!
Do you do exercise, if so what? Sort of, I walk to and from buses and occasionally do a bit on my mini exercise bike!

What's your name: Dennis

How old are you?: 32

When's your birthday?: October 27

Where do you live?: Warwick, Rhode Island (USA)

Are you married, single, divorced?: Married... 5 years this September

Have you any children, if so how old are they?: My wife is expecting our first child this June... (my biggest motivator to lose weight this time around!)

What do you do?: Marketing Manager for a local bank

Have you any pets?: One cat (who is giving me an evil stare at the moment...)

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy?: I'm not sure I know what this means, but I'm definitely taking things nice and easy at the moment... I don't want to burn out too quickly!

When do you want to reach target?: Hopefully by June 1st.

Do you do exercise, if so what?: Yes... I walk/jog on my treadmill every other day. I have started the "Couch 2 5K Program"

What's your name: Ellebear (well maybe not...but on here it is!)

How old are you?: 32

When's your birthday?: December 29th

Where do you live?: Solihull

Are you married, single, divorced?: Engaged and getting married Oct 15th!!! THIS YEAR!!

Have you any children, if so how old are they?: nope

What do you do?: Payroll Manager and Accounts Generalist

Have you any pets?: nope

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy?: Red and EE

When do you want to reach target?: by my wedding i hope!

Do you do exercise, if so what?: I have a gym membership and i am going tomorrow night :) hope the newbies will have given up by now!

What's your name? Nicky

How old are you? 41

When's your birthday? 1st April
Where do you live? Essex

Are you married, single, divorced..? Divorced but with bf

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 3 sons aged 22, 18 & 13 and 1 daughter age 16

What do you do? Health & Safety Manager for Construction Firm

Have you any pets? 2 dogs, 3 cats
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra Easy

When do you want to reach target? end March 2011

Do you do exercise, if so what? Am a member of a Gym but due to illness cant go atm :(

What's your name? Bev
How old are you? 37
When's your birthday? June 3rd
Where do you live? Berkshire
Are you married, single, divorced..? Married
Have you any children, 1 - a beautiful girl aged 12
What do you do? operations Manager / PA
Have you any pets? No but i want a silver tabby kitten
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? whichever i feel like
When do you want to reach target? under 2 years
Do you do exercise? I try to!!! I have an underused gym membership which is too shiny for its own good and a wii obsessed child :eek:)

Back