2 garlic wraps 7pp
2 slices of cheese 4pp
Tomato/onion 0pp

Snack
Beschuit 2x 2pp
Chicken slices 1pp
Philadelphia chives 1pp

4pp left

I was going to have wraps, boyfriend wanted to have them, but was shocked by the pp inw raps with minced beef, sauce, etc. So will probably just have the tortilla with cheese and toast it or something. To be continued.

32/36 dailies
0/49 weeklies used

My pictures somehow upload upside down, dont know why. Weiird.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    953.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Food is looking fabulous, Lostris :) Very yummy indeed.

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.

Food is looking fabulous, Lostris :) Very yummy indeed.

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.
Thank you :)

Yes, hope sp too. Its at 15:40 Dutch time so I guess one hour earlier where you are? Fingers crossed...

Food today

Breakfast
Cracotte crackers 2pp
Nutella 4pp
Smoothie 1pp

Lunch
Salad tomato/lettuce 0pp
Bread 6pp
Tuna salad 6pp

Dinner:
Pizza ""meatballs"" (vegetarian) 5pp
Still need to add rest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Food Tuesday
quark and fruit and muesli 8pp

bitterballen and bread for lunch 11pp

Sausage potatoes veg 11
Mayo 2
Snack 2 hot choc 4pp

Total 36/36

Food Wednesday
plums 0pp
Chocm ousse 6pp
lunch apple jacks 11pp (was also snack whole day)
Dinner wok noodles with veg, no idea how much pp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 44
Arghhh typing on iPad. I seem to have a great deal of trouble getting my pictures right side up haha. Its weird. Camera shows them okay but it uploads wrong.

Food today
Brunxh
potato croquettes 6pp
oil to bake kn 3pp
Mayo 1pp

banana 0pp

Dinner
grilled ham 6pp

Rest to be determined :p

Last edited:
Hey Lostris, been a bit AWOL this week so just catching up. Looks like a tasty week, how are things?

Love the sound of the pizza meatballs! Yum!

Hey Lostris, been a bit AWOL this week so just catching up. Looks like a tasty week, how are things?

Love the sound of the pizza meatballs! Yum!
Hi no prob, I happen to go awolf romt i e to time. The meatballs were so good, I wanted to buyt hem again but the shop no longer had them?!? Annoying. I hope its a temporary thing, that they were too good. They were actually veggie pizza meatballs and boyfriend, whor eally does not like veg stuff much, really loved them. Was hoping to buy some more and make a pizza meatball spaghetti or something haha. Ah well.

I am alright thanks for asking. Only down 0,2 this week. Boyfriend was disappointed in me. My weight loss struggle is also starting to impact our intimacy and I feel bad about that. :/ I just hope the dieting is back on track now. :)

I made tuna quiche, it was lovely. Turned out point heavy, as I could not find the diet butter. 8 pp for one eigth, 16ppf or a quarter which i had. It was actually very very nice but next time I will buy diet butter somewhere.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 32
Food today, leaving out pp because app is being funny but total was 36pp so mydailies.

Breakfast/late breakfast
Kaiserrols, 1 with tuna salad and lettuce 1 with chicken and creamcheese

Snack
Baked apples and chocolate mousse yum.

Dinner
Fries from actifry, beef croquettes from oven (normally they are deepfried hence the exploded croquettes haha.)

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg
Evil sinterklaas food. Top, speculaas doll, filled speculaas, filled banketstaaf, marzipan.
bottom, pepernoten, kruidnoten, chocolade kruidnoten, taaitaai, chocolate letter, strooigoed (kruidnoten and candy)
I am having a hard time with all this yumminess, its myfavourite candy everrrrrr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 30
Food today
Brunxh
2 eggs 4pp
Bread, toasted 4pp
Ham 1 pp
Splash of milk 0pp
Butter 1pp

Afternoon salad 0pp
Boursin mini cheese cubes 5pp
Baguette with herb butter 7pp

Dinner
Homemade lasagna 11pp

Snack;
2 taaitaai 1pp

36/36pp used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Foor
Breakfast
Sultana bread and tuna salad. Weird but amazing combo 5pp

Lunch
Kaiserbread 6pp
Pickle mayo sauce 3pp

Dinner
Chicken satay schnitzel
??

23/36 pp used

Hi no prob, I happen to go awolf romt i e to time. The meatballs were so good, I wanted to buyt hem again but the shop no longer had them?!? Annoying. I hope its a temporary thing, that they were too good. They were actually veggie pizza meatballs and boyfriend, whor eally does not like veg stuff much, really loved them. Was hoping to buy some more and make a pizza meatball spaghetti or something haha. Ah well.

I am alright thanks for asking. Only down 0,2 this week. Boyfriend was disappointed in me. My weight loss struggle is also starting to impact our intimacy and I feel bad about that. :/ I just hope the dieting is back on track now. :)

Well done on the loss. Its all in the right direction. Which is more than alot of us on here are managing at the moment!

I hope I am not speaking out of turn but for me, having a partner who was openly disappointed with my weight loss would affect our intimacy more than much else. I know it can be a fine line sometimes trying to be encouraging and spur you on without being critical but I think you've got to let OH know if he is on the right track with how he is approaching supporting you.

Not been feeling well, so not much pp counting past few days.
I do want to share my awesome dinner today, 1/4th of this quiche is only 8pp, home made. Its soooo good. Pics

Oh, you do need to really like onions for this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Well done on the loss. Its all in the right direction. Which is more than alot of us on here are managing at the moment!

I hope I am not speaking out of turn but for me, having a partner who was openly disappointed with my weight loss would affect our intimacy more than much else. I know it can be a fine line sometimes trying to be encouraging and spur you on without being critical but I think you've got to let OH know if he is on the right track with how he is approaching supporting you.
Thanks Atomic, you re good witht he peptalks. I agree with you that such comments really do not work, he is really supportive but comments like these do impact me. I did talk to him about it and he understands how I feel, he is just frustrated. He would like so much for me to succeed and he can not help me

I lost 0,5kg! Am so happy with that. Its like.. 1 pound? 1 1/4 pound or something. Yay!!

Well done on the loss! Very impressive at this time of year!

And glad you didn't feel I was interferring. Just know your confidence doesn't need any more knocks :)

Well done on the loss! Very impressive at this time of year!

And glad you didn't feel I was interferring. Just know your confidence doesn't need any more knocks :)
Thanks!

sorry for the late reply, still flu-ish and snot everywhere. I feel terrible.have not been taking pics of food much or counting (as I dont eat a lot when ill)

Thanks for the compliments on the loss. I hope to keep going until Christmas and be reasonably good at Christmas. We will see.

Back