ProPoints Let's give this a go

Menu for yesterday looks nice, and the ragout looks like it would be really tasty. Smoked chicken is one of my favourite things. It tends to go into risotto in my house though.

Glad kitty is doing better and you are done with the pills. I am incredibly lucky that my male cat will cooperate with anything or my female cat is so greedy she will eat pills exactly as they are if you put them in front of her.

Is OH home tonight? Or at the weekend? At least you shouldn't be alone in the house for much longer. Are you going to do anything nice to celebrate when he gets home?
Thanks hon. I love smoked chicken and mushroom risotto. :) It is lush. I should make that sometime soon, though I have special tomato risotto now as well that I should try.

Yes I am also glad the kitty thing is over now, I hated doing it and OHwasnt there as he was away for work all week. He will actually be coming home late on Snday but I will be at my parents from ... Well about 1h from now till halfway through the day Sunday so I will not be alone. I set the timer on our fancy catfeed device for a big portion tomorrow and a normal portion Snday morning. A friend might also be stopping by for dinner Sunday night but shes not sure if she can make it yet so we shall see.
Your cats sound like a dream hahha. I love the idea of what your female cat does. Oh, pills. Yum, must eat. Hahah.

We will be going to my sisters birthday bbq (with weather it will be stove-a-q) on Monday so thats going to be nice and hes mine all Monday morning :)

Food for today
Breakkie/lunch (having it late):
Baguette 9pp
Chicken slices 1pp
ham 1pp
Mayo 1pp
Total 12pp

Lucnch:
Smoked mackrel 5pp
Cucumber 0pp
Total 5pp

Dinner
Baked potaoes 9pp
Chicken burger 5pp
Sauce 3pp
Salad not in picture0pp
Total: 17pp

S:
m and m intense choc 8pp

34/35 dailies
46/49 weeklies left
9pp earned

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
*salivates over baguettes* mmmmmm

Sounds like a tasty day. Hope you are having a nice time at your parents.

I am intrigued about your "special" tomato risotto... Care to share the details? Risotto is a big big favourite in our house so always looking for new variations.

*salivates over baguettes* mmmmmm

Sounds like a tasty day. Hope you are having a nice time at your parents.

I am intrigued about your "special" tomato risotto... Care to share the details? Risotto is a big big favourite in our house so always looking for new variations.
Baguette was lush, I love my oven baked crunchy breads haha.

The risotto is actually just a packet, I bought it at a shop called Oil & Vinager that looked really nice. Will make pic from packaging and the finished product when I make it :)

Food for today
Breakkie/lunch (having it late):
Baguette 9pp
Chicken slices 1pp
ham 1pp
Mayo 1pp
Total 12pp

Lucnch:
Smoked mackrel 5pp
Cucumber 0pp
Total 5pp

Dinner
Baked potaoes 9pp
Chicken burger 5pp
Sauce 3pp
Total: 17pp

34/35 dailies
49/49 weeklies left
Hope to earn 5pp walking

Those Baguettes look sooooooo yummy, are they WW ones? X

No they are not ww baguettes, they are from delifrance supermarket brand. Do not know if they have it in UK because I am Dutch :)

No they are not ww baguettes, they are from delifrance supermarket brand. Do not know if they have it in UK because I am Dutch :)

Oh I don't think you can get that brand in the UK, that's a pity :-( x

Oh I don't think you can get that brand in the UK, that's a pity :-( x
Oh shame. They are very lovely.

another thing that is lovely are the magnum minis apple tart, they are amazingggg. Very cinnamonny taste.

Oh and m and m intense 65% they re lush. High in pp but worth every pp.

Boyfriend coming back tonight, whooo!!!

Food
Late breakfast
Bread 7pp
Light brie 2pp
Honey 3pp
Banana 0pp
Total 12pp

Lunch:
Filet american pesto and onion 4pp
3 sesame crackers 4pp
Total: 8pp

Dinner
Baked potatoes 3pp
Schnitzel 7pp
Sauce 1pp
Corn on a cob 4pp
Total: 15pp

Little crackers and filet american 5pp
Incl 8pp lunch
35/35 dailies used
2AP earned
43/49 weeklies

I will probably have some toast and topping tonight that will come off the weeklies. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Boyfriend coming back tonight, whooo!!!

Food
Late breakfast
Bread 7pp
Light brie 2pp
Honey 3pp
Banana 0pp
Total 12pp

Lunch:
Filet american pesto and onion 4pp
3 sesame crackers 4pp
Total: 8pp

Dinner
Baked potatoes 3pp
Schnitzel 7pp
Sauce 1pp
Corn on a cob 4pp
Total: 15pp

Incl 8pp lunch
35/35 dailies used
2AP earned
46/49 weeklies

I will probably have some toast and topping tonight that will come off the weeklies. :)

Wow your food is so amazing, when do you WI? X

Well, I normally weigh in on saturday but this week I was at my parents so will weigh in on monday. Dont like using other scales...:)

Well, I normally weigh in on saturday but this week I was at my parents so will weigh in on monday. Dont like using other scales...:)

Good Luck for Monday, can't wait to hear how you got on. X

I am now at 95,4meaning I lost 1,1kg which is rougly 2,5lbs :) Yay.

Food today

Brunch
2 bread 6pp
2 eggs 4pp
Cheese and bacon 4pp
Tomato 0pp
Total: 14pp

Dinner
Will be bbq, so saved pp for it and will be using some weeklies.
Baguette 4pp
Bread 3pp
Hamburger 5pp
Potato salad 8pp
Small sausage 3pp
Veggies and salad 0pp
Sauce 1pp
Total: 23pp

S:
Cocolate profiteroles 4pp

Dailies 35/35
Weeklis 43/49
AP earned 9pp lotssssss ofbiking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 84
lostris, your food looks so scrummy. Watch out, or a coach party of MiniMinnies may be coming for a visit ..... :rolleyes: Well done on your loss. Go Girl :superwoman: chips xx

Food today

Brunch
2 bread 6pp
2 eggs 4pp
Cheese and bacon 4pp
Tomato 0pp
Total: 14pp

Dinner
Will be bbq, so saved pp for it and will be using some weeklies.
Baguette 4pp
Bread 3pp
Hamburger 5pp
Potato salad 8pp
Small sausage 3pp
Veggies and salad 0pp
Sauce 1pp
Total: 23pp

S:
Cocolate profiteroles 4pp

Dailies 35/35
Weeklis 43/49
AP earned 9pp lotssssss ofbiking

Where do you buy those rolls from? Are they really only 3pp each :-0 x

lostris, your food looks so scrummy. Watch out, or a coach party of MiniMinnies may be coming for a visit ..... :rolleyes: Well done on your loss. Go Girl :superwoman: chips xx
Aww thanks babe. Not sure we have enough room for that many people otherwise you would be welcome to come over hahaha ;) I love the supergirl smiley, thats awesome zxx

Well done :)
Thanks babe xxx

Where do you buy those rolls from? Are they really only 3pp each :-0 x
We call them kaiserbroodjes, kaiserbrotchen in german I think, it is a sort of bread you buy in the supermarket and finish bakkng in the oven. I am, again, not sure if you guys have these unfortunately. :( Yes they are really 3pp, though the plate is a small plate so they are not huuuge. I have weighed them and calced with weight on packaging and the 3pp is accurate. I love these and eat them a lot as they are nice and crunchy :)
Hope you are well
x

Back