ProPoints Let's give this a go

Food tomorrow
Breakast/lunch (calced them together as I feel it is stupid to calc seperately if eating the same thing)
Bread 141g 9pp
Tuna salad no mayo 6pp (store bought its a new thing in stores, been having it a lot and its fab)
Tomato 0pp

Dinner
noodle tomato and sausage stirfry 11pp
Mini magnum 4pp
Total: 15pp

Snack:
Cinnamonbun 7pp

35/35 dailies
41/49 weeklies
Hope to earn 7AP in walking and riding bike a lot - used some AP for cinnabunnnn

Switched to different dinner because boyfriends cooking Wednesday and want to make sure he has smth very easy to make lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hope to earn 7AP in walking and riding bike a lot

Our friends in the Netherlands are VERY fond of riding their bikes :) the only place I have visited where I saw more bikes was Beijing in China :cool: chips xx

chinese-bikes-1986.jpg

Hi lovely I'm so sad about weather, I did however get sunburnt Monday though. I've bought some little pizzas, we ventured into den Haag yesterday., got soaked though. Dunno what we're doing today. It's difficult to find things to do in this weather. Do you know of any big supermarkets near, Dordrecht, den Haag etc? We can only find Digros in Wassenaar which is so busy we can't even get down the aisles.

xxx

Our friends in the Netherlands are VERY fond of riding their bikes :) the only place I have visited where I saw more bikes was Beijing in China :cool: chips xxView attachment 92298
Hahahhahaha. We do love our bikes that is true. I find it such a shame other countries dont have all the paths and trails for bikes like we hahaha.

Hi lovely I'm so sad about weather, I did however get sunburnt Monday though. I've bought some little pizzas, we ventured into den Haag yesterday., got soaked though. Dunno what we're doing today. It's difficult to find things to do in this weather. Do you know of any big supermarkets near, Dordrecht, den Haag etc? We can only find Digros in Wassenaar which is so busy we can't even get down the aisles. xxx
Aww sounds like you are having a nice time despite the weather. Glad to hear it.
I have listed a few shops, Albert Heijn XL (big big shops) near Wassenaar below:
Stadhoudersplein 4, Wassenaar
Elandstraat 160, The Hagu
Bogaardplein 2, Rijswijk
Westwaarts 41, Zoetermeer

I do not know if they are easily reached by car but they usually have huuuuge parking lots. Hope this helps. Hope you have navigation as well. You will prob need it. Xxxxx

Last edited:
Poor kittystill isnt better, she had tablets and an injection but her toilet behaviour is still off. Small poops big poops tiny pee big pee and she spends an afwul lot of time on the box so to say. I really need her to get better. Boyfriend will phone the vet and see if we can get her examined.

Poor kittystill isnt better, she had tablets and an injection but her toilet behaviour is still off. Small poops big poops tiny pee big pee and she spends an afwul lot of time on the box so to say. I really need her to get better. Boyfriend will phone the vet and see if we can get her examined.

Hope she feels better soon. Get Well Soon Kitty x

Awwww, sorry that you cat isn't better yet. Fingers crossed its just a matter of a little more time for her to improve. We had to take our male cat to the vets last thursday as had some sort of skin irriation on his chin and base of ears. Apparently its an unknown allergic reaction to something that set off eczma, which he's never had previously. He had a steroid injection and has ear drops that we have to do twice a day. He is one of the most cooperative cats in the world but still doesn't actively enjoy drops in his ears and now by day 5 i am feeling very very guilty about it.

It does sound like you get some very exciting and good points-value breads in Holland. Your sandwiches always look yum.

Hope she feels better soon. Get Well Soon Kitty x
Thanks hun xx

Awwww, sorry that you cat isn't better yet. Fingers crossed its just a matter of a little more time for her to improve. We had to take our male cat to the vets last thursday as had some sort of skin irriation on his chin and base of ears. Apparently its an unknown allergic reaction to something that set off eczma, which he's never had previously. He had a steroid injection and has ear drops that we have to do twice a day. He is one of the most cooperative cats in the world but still doesn't actively enjoy drops in his ears and now by day 5 i am feeling very very guilty about it.

It does sound like you get some very exciting and good points-value breads in Holland. Your sandwiches always look yum.
Thanks hun.
She will be going to vet to get examined on Thursday! I hope they wont find anything serious, I really love this little monster. I hope its something we can fix by changing her food or something. She has this heartbreaking meow going on and I feel so bad for her. Boyfriend is dropping her off and I have to go collect her, never been to the vets alone and it worries me. Will they tell me whats wrong right away? I do know I will need to pay a sum for the echo or... Something they are doing to check out her insides. I just hope she is ok I honestly do not care about the cost etc, want her to be an ok monster again instead of a sick monster.
I am sorry to hear bout your cat, its not nice when they arent well is it... Especially when they need medicine. Hope your cat feels better soon.

It is true some of our foods you dont have, I am always surprised when its like that. I just always think you guys have so much more in UK than we have here hahahah.

x

Thank you, I saw a few supermarkets today. I'm just surprised hollan doesn't seem to have half as many massive ones as the uk.

We found a centre today which does go karting, ice karting, wall climbing and has a real snow ski slope. We're going there tomorrow my hubbies going to do the ice karting.

Menu
Jar of apple sauce 7pp
Ontbijtkoek 4pp
Rice crackers 3pp

Hello migraine.. Bloody hell, my head is killing me but cant sleep and neighbour playing loud music :(

Menu
Jar of apple sauce 7pp
Ontbijtkoek 4pp
Rice crackers 3pp

Hello migraine.. Bloody hell, my head is killing me but cant sleep and neighbour playing loud music :(

Hope you feel better soon Sweetie. X

Aw poor cat, I love my cats so much and whenever they have been ill it is so upsetting. Hope kitty does get better soon. x

Migraines are the worse, I get them but only very rarely and know how horrible they are. I hope it quickly clears x

Thanks darlings, will espond more detail tomorrow or Friday. Head still hurting but cant sleep, trying a quick minimins boost but its not really helping. Ahrgh

Thank you, I saw a few supermarkets today. I'm just surprised hollan doesn't seem to have half as many massive ones as the uk.

We found a centre today which does go karting, ice karting, wall climbing and has a real snow ski slope. We're going there tomorrow my hubbies going to do the ice karting.
That sounds like fun, have a nice time! :)

Hope you feel better soon Sweetie. X
Thanks hun xx
:eek: :doggy: :kitty: GET WELL SOON SIEPIE :kitty: :doggy: :eek: xxx chips, Oh nearly forgot, hope you feel better too lostris :rolleyes: xxx
Hahahah. Kitty would be delighted by this obvious difference in importance she is the most important of course!!!!!!!!! She went into vt this morning, had not had any food because they may have to put her underif she is uncooperative. She was very displeased and very unhpy to have to go in the carrying basket again. I am so glad my boyfriend did this as I was in bed, feeling bad still... Nauseaus etc and migraine has gone down a bit but def isnt gone yet.
i have ti pick her up this afternoon, I hope shes gonna be ok :(

Aw poor cat, I love my cats so much and whenever they have been ill it is so upsetting. Hope kitty does get better soon. x

Migraines are the worse, I get them but only very rarely and know how horrible they are. I hope it quickly clears x
I agree it is very upsetting, she s a lovely cat very friendly very cuddly and its weird when she is not well.

I have medicine for my migraines but honestly when I take them I am sluggish and horrible for a week or smth, really long, so I try to avoid taking them and they usually pass in a day or two, very rarely 3. It sucks tho :(
Thanks xx

Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly Sweetie, maybe it's sympathy for Kitty?!? X

Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly Sweetie, maybe it's sympathy for Kitty?!? X
Could be, somehow. I get migraines from either stress or hormonal changes. I hadnt had a migraine in a while so could be stressrelated.

Kitty is back home. She did really well and did not have to go under, they could take photos without drugging her. Thats good. :) The vet said she was talking the whole time, meow, meow. Aww. When I came into the vets office she was meowing as well, I could hear her from the entrance haha. Awwww kittyyyy.
meow meow meow.
She tried to break out of her cage and the assistant hadnt closed it properly, so she was halfway out before we could put her back in. She kept fidgeting with the cage on our way home, silly cat.
They did not find any abnormalities on the photos but she has to follow a strict bladder friendly diet for 6 weeks, to see if it improves. I really hope so. I feel so bad she isnt well. Poor kittycatttt. :(

Kitty is back home. She did really well and did not have to go under, they could take photos without drugging her. Thats good. :) The vet said she was talking the whole time, meow, meow. Aww. When I came into the vets office she was meowing as well, I could hear her from the entrance haha. Awwww kittyyyy.
meow meow meow.
She tried to break out of her cage and the assistant hadnt closed it properly, so she was halfway out before we could put her back in. She kept fidgeting with the cage on our way home, silly cat.
They did not find any abnormalities on the photos but she has to follow a strict bladder friendly diet for 6 weeks, to see if it improves. I really hope so. I feel so bad she isnt well. Poor kittycatttt. :(

Ah I'm so glad they've not found anything wrong with her:) cats are pretty hardy aren't they?

I've discovered a love for gevulde koeken, I can't imagine they're great pp wise though.

Back