ProPoints Let's give this a go

We all have times when we are less active on here, don't worry about it. I have been pretty AWOL myself over the second half of last week.

Fingers crossed for a much better week this week for you now that OH is back home, cat is hopefully on the mend and migraine has gone :)

Ummm, puntinell? I have no idea, hahaha. Can you give me some context?

I am glad about that as well, hope the food works out for her, she seems a lot calmer so I think its working.

No we do not have a bank holiday on Monday, we had one last week I think? Its funny how our bank holidays do not allign at all haha.
x

Could be funtinell, it was during radio adverts on decibel.

We all have times when we are less active on here, don't worry about it. I have been pretty AWOL myself over the second half of last week.

Fingers crossed for a much better week this week for you now that OH is back home, cat is hopefully on the mend and migraine has gone :)
Cats on the mend, migraine gone but still lingering headache, OH is back but he was very hungover this weekend,puking for 2 days, so not very pleasing to have back. He never ever drinks a lot, but we went to a wedding saturday that was 20min walk from our house (normally we go by car and he drives as I do not have a license), I had to go home early from the wedding because I was feeling very faint and close to fainting. So he called me a cab, gave me cab money, waited with me and gave me his house key. So I went home and I would open door for him when he rung the bell. I was home about 21:15. He came home around 1 in the morning and he was crawling on the floor and stuff, so drunk. He ended up laying next to toilet till 4am, waking me up with every puking sound, came to bed for an hour tossing his pillow at m (not on purpose but his motor skills gosh they were very bad), I had a bad night because of it. Nxt day he was puking all day as well, its just a pain. I was not feeling well he should have been caring for me instead he was completely lazarous.
I do have to say again that he normally never gets drunk and its not like he is a bad drunk, its just very bloody annoying with all the puking etc and me having to get him water, tea, etc while I was feeling genuinly ill and his illness was his own damn fault. Urgh. Just a wee bit frustrated, I am too nice to him anyway. I ask him if he wants a drink or anything. I really shouldnt.

oh poor you still suffering. I hope you feel better soon xx
Thanks hon, I am feeling a tad better todya so thats good, the weather is nice and plan to go to shops and sit outside for a bit when the sun reaches my lovely table and chair. Please do not mind the jungle growing in my garden, we have to cut it but we have algae on our wood and because of all the rain its very dangerous to go out and work in garden when the wood has been wet because you would slip. We will trim it down once it stops raining so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.4 KB · Views: 57
Wait!! I know what it is. Or well, maybe.
Its website adresses.

we say www punt blabla punt nl

Punt nl. Sounds like puntinell. It means dot nl. Like: www.minimins.nl

It has to be that!!!!!!

Weightloss wise I have lose 1lb, 0,4kg. I am pleased with that as I spent most of this week in bed eating apple sauce (which can not be good in big quantities), and other probably not healthy foods so I reckon its good.

Food today
Brunch
2 kaiser broodjes 6pp
Sausages 7pp
Sauce 1pp
Total: 14pp

Lunch:
M&Ms intense 65% cacao 8pp (bad I know :()

Dinner:
Potato rosti 8pp incl oil (was very very nice but a lotttttt of work)
Sauce 1pp
Yoghurt 4pp
Total: 13pp

35/35
49/49 weeklies

Will add rest later
I seem to be taking upside down pics. Oops?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Ahhhh yay, it's at the end of most adverts so that'd be it:)
Yay! Mystery solved, another successful case for Inspector L. :;)

Sun dried tomato and olive scones

Preparation time: less than 30 mins
Cooking time: 10 to 30 mins Serves 4-6

Ingredients

- 225g/8oz self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 55g/2oz butter, cubed
- ½ tsp salt
- 150ml/¼ pint milk, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped Kalamata olives

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.

2. Place the flour, butter and salt into a food processor and blend until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.

3. Add the milk gradually and pulse until combined. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and olives. The mixture should be slightly sticky but not wet.

4. Turn the mixture out onto a floured surface and roll out to 2.5cm/1in thick. Cut into rounds using a pastry cutter and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.

5. Brush the tops with milk and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly before serving.

Attachments

• image-1626462931.jpg
    image-1626462931.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 69
Sun dried tomato and olive scones

Preparation time: less than 30 mins
Cooking time: 10 to 30 mins Serves 4-6

Ingredients

- 225g/8oz self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 55g/2oz butter, cubed
- ½ tsp salt
- 150ml/¼ pint milk, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped Kalamata olives

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.

2. Place the flour, butter and salt into a food processor and blend until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.

3. Add the milk gradually and pulse until combined. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and olives. The mixture should be slightly sticky but not wet.

4. Turn the mixture out onto a floured surface and roll out to 2.5cm/1in thick. Cut into rounds using a pastry cutter and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.

5. Brush the tops with milk and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly before serving.
Ohh thanks babe. Will try to make these on Friday when I have enough time to figure out the conversion ec hihi. Sunds yummm!!!
i am going to try and make homemade potato rosti tonight, should be interesting to see what it turns out as lol. Pics will follow.

Ohh thanks babe. Will try to make these on Friday when I have enough time to figure out the conversion ec hihi. Sunds yummm!!!
i am going to try and make homemade potato rosti tonight, should be interesting to see what it turns out as lol. Pics will follow.

The Scones and Potato Rost both sound soooooo tasty, I can't wait to see the pics of both! Hope you've had a lovely day Sweetie. X PS-Well Done on your 1lb loss, a loss is a loss! X

The Scones and Potato Rost both sound soooooo tasty, I can't wait to see the pics of both! Hope you've had a lovely day Sweetie. X PS-Well Done on your 1lb loss, a loss is a loss! X

Thanks hun, cant wait to see the rosti either hahha. The potatoes are cooling off, will need to season them and make sure they dry and bake em... Should be interesting. Will post a pic.

Thanks for the congrats, you are right a loss is a loss. :)

That potato rosti looks gorgeous. Mmmmmm. Well done on the 1lb loss. For such a difficult week that's a good result by the sounds of things.

That potato rosti looks gorgeous. Mmmmmm. Well done on the 1lb loss. For such a difficult week that's a good result by the sounds of things.

Rosti was yummy!!! Next time I nore potatoes and less oil, my non stick pan did quite alright and the rosti was a bit too thun at some points.

Thanks, I guess you are right about the loss. I am doing alright so far, back at work today but still very wobbly etc. Good thing most of my job is done sitting down :)

X

Glad you're feeling better. You are doing great eating your lovely food. Well done you. chips xx

Rosti was yummy!!! Next time I nore potatoes and less oil, my non stick pan did quite alright and the rosti was a bit too thun at some points.

Thanks, I guess you are right about the loss. I am doing alright so far, back at work today but still very wobbly etc. Good thing most of my job is done sitting down :)

X

Did you take a photo of it? X

Back