ProPoints Let's give this a go

I have a daughter who won't do potatoes, so infuriating. However I did a roast on Sunday and she announced that her 1 roast potato that usually gets left on her plate was the scrummiest potato in the world:) and it was all gone.
Hahaha, awwww. So cute.

Stop googling symptoms! No good ever comes from googling symptoms you just scare yourself. I would advice getting checked out at some point if you are continually experiencing it.

But it could just be being a bit exhausted - you and the kitty weren't well last week and then going back to work this week would inevitably mean being really rather knackered. Make sure you are getting lots of sleep and lots of the healthy stuff and see how it goes.
Ya I really shouldnt, I think I was tired and am feeling a lot better now. Thank god. :)

Atomics right, a few months back I kept getting huge bruises all over my thighs that just appeared, I googled it and I diagnosed myself with leukimia. What it actually was was me scratching my thighs at night because of shaving rash and I was scratching so hard in my sleep I'd actually bruised my skin.

I sometimes feel like you describe, I have to eat little and often or I literally feel awful, sick, tired, starving. I turn nasty and I mean proper nasty when I'm hungry I can't control it. I think some people need more to keep them going. You've been through a lot lately, I think you need some 'you' time and some rest, relaxation and some wholesome food inside:)
Ohthat is a good story to remember. I did really need some me time and relaxation, I really did. I tend to get a bit overworked, or something, when I am not well and I try to work haha.

She doesn't like Chips at all, if we are out at a restaurant she always picks pasta/rice/garlic bread as her carb option even though all the kids around her always have chips! How was your manic Wednesday Sweetie? Did your sandwiches sustain you enough? X
Ohh haha, some kids are so healthy ! :) Yes th bread was fine thank you for asking, I tend to eat a lot of bread but bread is sooo much pp. Its just... I dont know, Dtch I guess to eat a lot f bread.

haha I have googled my symptoms so many times and convinced myself I have conditions. If you are diabetic, it would likely to be type 2 and with that one you don't tend to crave sugar, but you do tend to want to drink more than usual and go to the loo more. You could have something simple like a virus, or perhaps you had not had enough either to eat or enough calories and your blood sugar dropped. I am no doctor though lol!

Good luck for the next few days, you are doing so well x
That is a good point. I am actually feeling a lot better already so it was probably just a bit of illness still lingering. :) Thanks hon xx

You are doing amazingly well babe xxx
Thanks, though not really accurate anymore cause of my blip. Argh. Xx

Hope you're ok honey.
Thank you babe xx
:missing: CALLING THE NETHERLANDS, CALLING THE NETHERLANDS. :lost: LOSTRIS APPEARS TO HAVE GONE MISSING Hope you are OK, highly unusual for you to vanish, have you won Euromillions? if so remember what a good friend I am :rolleyes: chips xx
Hahahah chips. Not the lotterysorry, wish I had. I tried my best to win it and will keep trying every month, just for you babe xx thanks for your concern chips

Are you ok???

Am with chips on this one!!! Xxxxxxxx
thanks for your concern darling xxx

We Miss You Sweetie! X
Aww thnx honey xxx

Sorry short replies, I just see that. Just want to atch up with everyone but will be taking my time for that tonight justreading all your lovely diaries etc. Hope you are all well xxx

Hi darlings,

Sorry to have gone off the radar for a bit. I have been busy with work and going to see films, I saw Epic and Iron man 3 both were awesome :)

I have been very busy and just not really having a good time dietwise, I made this smoked chicken and avocado salad yesterday but it made me sick (while I was travelling), so I ended up totally eating crappy food all day because I couldnt weigh anything. Really stupid decision. Back on track today, decided to just regard yesterday as a blip and keep my dailies and weeklies instead of restricting myself this week as I am sure I will end up binging again. Restricted pp make me go crazy I guess.

Food today:
Beakfast
Coco puffs and milk 4pp

Lunch
Bread 6pp
Banana and peanutbutter 3pp
Hamlike sliced meat 1pp

Dinner
Hamburger x 2 9pp
Buns x2 6pp
Sauce 1pp
Tmato 0pp

Snack:
Choccie 8pp

AP: 3 earned and used
35/35 dailies used
49/49 weeklies left

Welcome Back Sweetie! Sorry to hear that yesterday was a bit of a write-off, main thing is you are back on track today! What's your choccie of choice for 8pp? X

You think you're blips bad?! Lol! You'll get right back on it. I on the other hand..... Haven't managed to get a grip on it. 3 weeks and no control, late totm and loads other stuff going on. I've not gonna crazy but..... Am up about 4lbs. And MISERABLE!!!!

Lostris I need to pick your brains about something. I'm addicted to some sweets in holland in candy palace they're little tan/brown squashy cubes which taste of liquorice. I was just wondering what they're called?xxx

Welcome Back Sweetie! Sorry to hear that yesterday was a bit of a write-off, main thing is you are back on track today! What's your choccie of choice for 8pp? X
Thanks hon! I agree, getting back is most important thing. :) Its just me, being hard on myself and beating myself up. Honestly, I should have been proud of 5months strict on diet.
Choccie was m and ms intense 65 cacao. Its m&ms but with pure dark choc and peanut inside. I had quite a bit of them but they are soooo nice. :) plus I wanted something to eat slowly so I spent a while eating them. Mmmm. Do you guys have these? They are very nice and it is harder to eat a whole bg because they are pure choccie and make you sick faster when you try to eat the whole bag hahaahha!! Yes I tried when I was still in my pre ww phase.
Xx

You think you're blips bad?! Lol! You'll get right back on it. I on the other hand..... Haven't managed to get a grip on it. 3 weeks and no control, late totm and loads other stuff going on. I've not gonna crazy but..... Am up about 4lbs. And MISERABLE!!!!
Meh, in perspective i guess it isnt so bad I just tend to be very hard on myself. Easy on others and very hard on myself. Not sure its a good thing haha :(.
Well you get a grip missy!!! Or I will be cross. (Does that work?)

Xx
Lostris I need to pick your brains about something. I'm addicted to some sweets in holland in candy palace they're little tan/brown squashy cubes which taste of liquorice. I was just wondering what they're called?xxx
Hmm. Brown implies what we call salmiak, so probably salmiak cubes / salmiak blokjes/something like that. They are annoyingly goodi dont think they would sell those in UK.

X

Thanks hon! I agree, getting back is most important thing. :) Its just me, being hard on myself and beating myself up. Honestly, I should have been proud of 5months strict on diet.
Choccie was m and ms intense 65 cacao. Its m&ms but with pure dark choc and peanut inside. I had quite a bit of them but they are soooo nice. :) plus I wanted something to eat slowly so I spent a while eating them. Mmmm. Do you guys have these? They are very nice and it is harder to eat a whole bg because they are pure choccie and make you sick faster when you try to eat the whole bag hahaahha!! Yes I tried when I was still in my pre ww phase.
Xx

X

We don't have those M&M's in the Supermarket :-( They might have them at M&M world but I haven't looked closely enough at their range, I LOVE M&M's they are amazing! I was using 3pp last week on 25g of Peanut M&M's! Great choice Sweetie! X

Yes that does help. Went out and bought salad a soon as you said it!! Xxxx

Peanut m&ms are wrong! The crispy ones however..... Mmmmm!

We don't have those M&M's in the Supermarket :-( They might have them at M&M world but I haven't looked closely enough at their range, I LOVE M&M's they are amazing! I was using 3pp last week on 25g of Peanut M&M's! Great choice Sweetie! X
Oh, shame. They are lovely and yes here they sell in the supermarket. I love all m&ms really, haha. They have choc!!!!
Yes that does help. Went out and bought salad a soon as you said it!! Xxxx
Good! You can do it :)

Peanut m&ms are wrong! The crispy ones however..... Mmmmm!
All m&ms are good, they have choccie!!!!!!

OMG! Peanut M&M's are AMAZING, x

Morning lostris. I really do have to laugh when I see your posts with multiple replies to multiple miniminnies. Your very first post said something like. "I don't know how many people will read my thread but I might as well try ....." Well 430 replies and 6725 views later. I think we can say, your trying paid off !! Well done, have a good week. chips xx

Me puking you puking. What is wrong with us! Hope your feeling better.

Morning lostris. I really do have to laugh when I see your posts with multiple replies to multiple miniminnies. Your very first post said something like. "I don't know how many people will read my thread but I might as well try ....." Well 430 replies and 6725 views later. I think we can say, your trying paid off !! Well done, have a good week. chips xx
Hi chips
I guess youre right about that :). I never really expected anyone to post here to be honest, hence the first post haha. I just thought you would all scroll by :) :)
Have a lovely day xxxx
Me puking you puking. What is wrong with us! Hope your feeling better.

Must be the weather :"). Unless it is sunny and lovely there,..

Food today
Breakfast
Raisinbun and salame 6pp

Lunch
Tuna pannini 10pp
Banana 0pp

Dinner:
Honey mustard ham 5pp
Potatoes with rosemary 6pp
Sauce 1pp

Snack:
Cracottes with vruchtenhagel 6pp
Cracottes savoury 4pp

AP earned: 3 walking
35/35 dailies used
3/3 AP used
1/49 weeklies used

Food today
Breakfast
Raisinbun and salame 6pp

Lunch
Tuna pannini 10pp
Banana 0pp

Dinner:
Honey mustard ham 5pp
Potatoes with rosemary 6pp
Sauce 1pp

Snack:
Cracottes with vruchtenhagel 6pp
Cracottes savoury 4pp

AP earned: 3 walking
35/35 dailies used
3/3 AP used
1/49 weeklies used

Fab day lovely.

image.jpg Massive rosti and chicken, a dinner I had this week. Could not finish the rosti was way too much lol.

Attached below my hamburger meal from Sunday. Hmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 74
Food today
Breakfast
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
Ontbijtkoek 4pp
Total: 6pp

Lunch
Bread 8pp
Cheese 2pp
Tuna salad 2pp
Butter 1pp
Total 13pp

Dinner:
Fish 2pp
Sauce 1pp
Avocado 6pp
Tomato and onion 0pp
Total: 9pp

Snack
Crisps and dip 7pp
Choccie 3pp

35/35 used
4/4 AP used
1/49 weeklies used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Food today
Breakfast
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
Ontbijtkoek 4pp

Lunch
Bread 8pp
Cheese 2pp
Tuna salad 2pp
Butter 1pp
Total 13pp

Dinner:
Fish 3pp
Avocado 6pp
Tomato and onion 0pp

Snack
Crisps and dip 7pp
Choccie 3pp

35/35 used
4/4 AP used
1/49 weeklies used

Mmmmmmm I love Avocados, not had one in ages. X

Food today
Breakfast
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
Ontbijtkoek 4pp

Lunch
Bread 8pp
Cheese 2pp
Tuna salad 2pp
Butter 1pp
Total 13pp

Dinner:
Fish 3pp
Avocado 6pp
Tomato and onion 0pp

Snack
Crisps and dip 7pp
Choccie 3pp

35/35 used
4/4 AP used
1/49 weeklies used

Yummy day, your diary always makes me hungry:)

Btw they sell those gevulde koeks over here:)

Back