ProPoints Let's give this a go

eee I love your multi quotes xx

Wow you've had some fab food today Sweetie, how far/long do you have to walk to earn 4 A/P? X
I am pretty big and the walking is me rushing for bus, etc. So walking quite fast for 60min. Its what the app says anyway :p

eee I love your multi quotes xx
Hahah thnx hon x

I am pretty big and the walking is me rushing for bus, etc. So walking quite fast for 60min. Its what the app says anyway :p

Hahah thnx hon x

with the ww pedometer its quite a bit. You have to walk nearly 6000 before you earn a point then it's 2000 per point. ...roughly xx

with the ww pedometer its quite a bit. You have to walk nearly 6000 before you earn a point then it's 2000 per point. ...roughly xx

6000 Steps is that? X

yea depending on your weight. I had to do 6875 then it was 2100 to earn 1 point then 2100 for every point xx

yea depending on your weight. I had to do 6875 then it was 2100 to earn 1 point then 2100 for every point xx

I wonder how many I'd have to do, I'll have to find someone with a Pedometer and steal it lol x

lol I got mine from eBay wore it every day. defo worth the money xx

I reckon Heart rate monitors are more accurate than pedometers. It counts how many calories burnt but you can convert them into AP if you want.

I reckon Heart rate monitors are more accurate than pedometers. It counts how many calories burnt but you can convert them into AP if you want.

How would you convert calories into AP? X

How would you convert calories into AP? X

Well it's roughly 40 calories in 1 pp. I do a lot of exercise classes with my WW leader who's my friend and I wear my HRM and burn about 400 cals and she always converts them saying its 10 AP. It depends really on whether you're going to eat your AP or not. My motto is that I've worked my arse off earning them so I'm not touching them.

Well it's roughly 40 calories in 1 pp. I do a lot of exercise classes with my WW leader who's my friend and I wear my HRM and burn about 400 cals and she always converts them saying its 10 AP. It depends really on whether you're going to eat your AP or not. My motto is that I've worked my arse off earning them so I'm not touching them.

I'd probably be the same to be honest, would just be interesting to know how many I would earn if that makes sense? I've walked my daughter to and from school 7 times this week, most exercise I've done since September last year! X

Glad kitty is feeling better Lostris, although a bit strange how happy you are about hearing her peeing ;)

Honey and mustard chicken salad for lunch sounds gorgeous. Very healthy and tasty. Not sure I can get on board with this "no cheese" pizza malarky though... Is that even legal???

MrsM - do activity points convert like that? I read ages ago that it was 70 calories burnt for 1 activity point so that if you were eating them back you were still "in credit" somehow calorie wise. I must have underestimating my activity points for the last year by nearly half. Ah well I didn't tend to eat them back anyway.

Glad kitty is feeling better Lostris, although a bit strange how happy you are about hearing her peeing ;)

Honey and mustard chicken salad for lunch sounds gorgeous. Very healthy and tasty. Not sure I can get on board with this "no cheese" pizza malarky though... Is that even legal???

MrsM - do activity points convert like that? I read ages ago that it was 70 calories burnt for 1 activity point so that if you were eating them back you were still "in credit" somehow calorie wise. I must have underestimating my activity points for the last year by nearly half. Ah well I didn't tend to eat them back anyway.

I thought it was 70 cals too but apparently that's one of those 'things' which have been gossiped and spread about??? I'm with my WW leader who says that so I believe her, but like I say I don't eat them so I suppose it doesn't really bother me.

Hahaha well, it means I know she is peeing again. Silly I know. Lets move on lol.

My salad was quite nice indeed, will be having it for lunch more though I do need to get a special container for the sauce. :)
The no cheese pizza was quite good, it had tuna, onion, very nice seasoned crust etc. Hmm,.

I thought it was 70 cals too but apparently that's one of those 'things' which have been gossiped and spread about??? I'm with my WW leader who says that so I believe her, but like I say I don't eat them so I suppose it doesn't really bother me.
I dont really know about cals vs activity points, I just add them in my ww app how long etc and how intense and it gives me the pp values.. Maybe thats naieve or wrong I dont know to be honest :)

Food today
Breakfast
Bread 4pp
Ragout 4pp
Sauce 1pp

Lunch
Tuna pizza 25pp

Dinner
Dont know yet

35/35 dailies used

Food today
Breakfast
Bread 4pp
Ragout 4pp
Sauce 1pp

Lunch
Tuna pizza 25pp

Dinner
Dont know yet

35/35 dailies used

Is that the Cheese-less Pizza again? X

Is that the Cheese-less Pizza again? X
Nah its a cheesy one, I went out for lunch and got myself another pizza. I seem to be addicted to pizza haha. I think its my nr 1 favourite food. Now I just have to figureout what I am having for dinner, haha.

Nah its a cheesy one, I went out for lunch and got myself another pizza. I seem to be addicted to pizza haha. I think its my nr 1 favourite food. Now I just have to figureout what I am having for dinner, haha.

Pizzas my favourite. When I first started WW many moons ago:) I could guarantee if I had dominoes in that week then I'd gain but it was because I hadn't quite managed portion control and could manage a whole medium pizza but now I'll either only have a few slices or have a personal one which is 14pps.

There's just something about Pizza, I love it too! We can be the Pizza Girls! X

Pizzas my favourite. When I first started WW many moons ago:) I could guarantee if I had dominoes in that week then I'd gain but it was because I hadn't quite managed portion control and could manage a whole medium pizza but now I'll either only have a few slices or have a personal one which is 14pps.

OMG I'm with u there Sweetie, I love Dominos! I was even thinking about using my Weeklies on one of those....x

I seem to be addicted to pizza

I have always had a theory that avocados were laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive,:flirt2: but now they are doing it to pizza?!? Who is behind this bid for total control and World Domination? Maybe it's those "secret squirrels" who are The Bilderberg Group, they control everything else. At this very moment they are meeting in Watford for some extraordinary reason :confused: Try googling them for a bit of interesting reading. Enjoy the sunshine before someone slaps a tax on it !:smoke: Be good chips xx

Last edited:
Back