ProPoints Let's give this a go

I have always had a theory that avocados were laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive,:flirt2: but now they are doing it to pizza?!? Who is behind this bid for total control and World Domination? Maybe it's those "secret squirrels" who are The Bilderberg Group, they control everything else. At this very moment they are meeting in Watford for some extraordinary reason :confused: Try googling them for a bit of interesting reading. Enjoy the sunshine before someone slaps a tax on it !:smoke: Be good chips xx

I love your posts, they always make me smile! I definitely think Dominos put Crack Cocaine in their Pizzas! X

I am also a fully signed up member of Pizza Eaters Anonymous. Nothing else in the world tastes quite as good as pizza :)

I am also a fully signed up member of Pizza Eaters Anonymous. Nothing else in the world tastes quite as good as pizza :)

I totally agree! I got rather excited eating my pizza lol x

Warburton wrap pizzas are good too!!!

That must be why I'm addicted to icecream!! I am so pleased no Dominoes deliver to my town. We used to get them all the time where we used to live and it was lethal! Pizza, chicken wings and their delicious cookies were my staple at one point. Funny thing is I used to weight 10 stone then and didn't have to diet. Now I linger around 11 stone 5 when not dieting. Getting older has a lot to answer for! xx

That must be why I'm addicted to icecream!! I am so pleased no Dominoes deliver to my town. We used to get them all the time where we used to live and it was lethal! Pizza, chicken wings and their delicious cookies were my staple at one point. Funny thing is I used to weight 10 stone then and didn't have to diet. Now I linger around 11 stone 5 when not dieting. Getting older has a lot to answer for! xx

Getting old sucks! I must admit I did enjoy my Dominos lol, their cookies are amazing! X

Hey lostris - you are uncharacteristically quite. Hope everything is ok.

Pink took the Words right out of my Head ! Everything OK lostris ? Just for you, and other Wrap Fans, or should that be rap ! This is something I used to do when I dared to have avocado in the house .... :eek: Warm a wrap and stuff with fresh baby leaf spinach, slices of avocado, fresh ground black pepper and a few toasted pine nuts or chickpeas. Nice. Lost 3 lb this morning, was going to reward myself with one of these, but I couldn't stop at half an avocado, or 1 or even 2 .....

Did you know they are also called an alligator pear? :rolleyes: Not sure whether because of the shape when cut in half or the skin. Have a good day all, chips xx

Pink took the Words right out of my Head ! Everything OK lostris ? Just for you, and other Wrap Fans, or should that be rap ! This is something I used to do when I dared to have avocado in the house .... :eek: Warm a wrap and stuff with fresh baby leaf spinach, slices of avocado, fresh ground black pepper and a few toasted pine nuts or chickpeas. Nice. Lost 3 lb this morning, was going to reward myself with one of these, but I couldn't stop at half an avocado, or 1 or even 2 .....

Did you know they are also called an alligator pear? :rolleyes: Not sure whether because of the shape when cut in half or the skin. Have a good day all, chips xx

Omg I so have to try that after WI! I have the Wholemeal Wraps so will just need to get the rest, sounds AMAZING! X

Where are yooooouuu??? Miss you xxxxx

Good luck on your journey x

Take this as referring to me & sapphire hunting for lostris and her euromillions, :character00180: as opposed to our weightloss journey .... :rolleyes: I had regular banter with a friend I did the Lottery with for years. I always said if he won and kept the winnings to himself I would fight him for it. His reply " You'd have to find me before you could fight me !" :character00255: True. Getting worried about lostris now, hope she pops up over or after the weekend. Hate it when folk go missing, the lovely chezz has also vanished. Hey Ho. Be good chips xx

It's really unlike her..... I hope she is ok. I have disappeared from my diary but only because I've put on 7lbs and I don't really know what to say!

Chips, see you at heathrow! X

Hi darlings!!
Sorry to be awol this week. I have been busy and have decided to take this past week off from ww because I ate out 6x this week and the thought just caused me so much stress, Back on plan now and doing fine. Will update tomorrow and add some lovely food pics :).
I had my 4yr anniversary with boyfriend and was away weds/thurs/frudat and had busy day today!
Sorry to have worried you! Hope you are well, will catch up tomorow xxx

Hi darlings!!
Sorry to be awol this week. I have been busy and have decided to take this past week off from ww because I ate out 6x this week and the thought just caused me so much stress, Back on plan now and doing fine. Will update tomorrow and add some lovely food pics :).
I had my 4yr anniversary with boyfriend and was away weds/thurs/frudat and had busy day today!

No euros?!

Glad ur ok babe!!!! Xxxxxxxx

Hi darlings!!

Phew ! :secret:Our imagination was running riot. Thought if it wasn't a big lottery win, that you may have been abducted by aliens or had been kidnapped and was being held as a sex slave in North Africa :airplane: Chips and Saph were on their way ! Glad you're back. love chips xx

Glad everything is ok, Lostris. Hope you had a fab week and enjoyed your anniversary.

Back