Let's give this a second try...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cuqsuita, 5 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Cuqsuita

Cuqsuita Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Day 3 of my second Lipotrim journey is done!

Two years ago I did LT, lost 40lb, then put that and a bit more back on over the last two years... I've tried various diets for the last six months but haven't been successful in sticking with anything for longer than a month, so I'm back here since this did work for me. The support from the forums was amazing and got me through some really tough times, which helped a lot, I love the community here. So here I go for a second round!

Today I felt very run down with a sore throat and a bit shaky and sneezy, not too hungry which is a plus, I'll probably watch a film until bed to distract me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own

good luck with your second go at LT and hope you feel better soon :)

h x

4. Cuqsuita

Cuqsuita Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks!
    Day 6 done - had to remind myself to eat today, was not hungry at all. Strange.

5. daisey123

daisey123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiiiii! How are you getting on? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.