1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Let's give this a second try...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cuqsuita, 5 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Cuqsuita

Cuqsuita Well-Known Member

Day 3 of my second Lipotrim journey is done!

Two years ago I did LT, lost 40lb, then put that and a bit more back on over the last two years... I've tried various diets for the last six months but haven't been successful in sticking with anything for longer than a month, so I'm back here since this did work for me. The support from the forums was amazing and got me through some really tough times, which helped a lot, I love the community here. So here I go for a second round!

Today I felt very run down with a sore throat and a bit shaky and sneezy, not too hungry which is a plus, I'll probably watch a film until bed to distract me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

good luck with your second go at LT and hope you feel better soon :)

h x

4. Cuqsuita

Cuqsuita Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Day 6 done - had to remind myself to eat today, was not hungry at all. Strange.

5. daisey123

daisey123 Well-Known Member

Hiiiii! How are you getting on? X