Lets give this whole diary thing a bash then

Is there any way you can still do the Wii but not be weighed on it?? Seems to upset a lot of people with it's inaccuracies.

What day do you officially WI?? If you think you may have gained I would suggest having a look at some of the recipes for superfree/superspeed foods, focus on the real WI and about what you want to achieve. Are you making sure to drink plenty if you are doing more exercise? I am currently trying to train my bladder to accept the increase in my fluid intake - it's not easy lol

Stick with it and think how beautiful you will be on your wedding day - that alone should be enough to keep you on track xx

Well I'm still in a rubbish place and expecting a gain this week even though I ahve done nothing to deserve it...grump grump grump grump.....and then my darling baby bro has gone off to war last night so I slept like cack and just want to eat rubbish as feeling stressed......Pfft I am so not normally this miserable I promise but I just can not shake this feeling of crappiness.....life sucks just now so gonna go winge in a corner somewhere ;)

Right ok we have progress.....my head is out from up my ass and I am focussed and driven again....can you keep up with my moods here diary coz I'm not sure I can.

Despite the fluctuating week I lost 2lb last night and got my 4st award....That wii messes with my head so trying to wean off it with just 1 mid week check this week and then trying to go a whole week next week...fingers crossed I manage this as I canna go another week like I just had ;)

Sending you luvvies {{{T}}}

Hello diary my dearest old buddy.

Well let me start today by saying....OUCH.....Went out for a 15/16 mile walk yesterday...well within my comfort zone normally but bejesus if there is a part of my that aint aching today I aint found it. My hips and my calves are screaming at me. I think it was the terrain, change all the time was a bit uppy downny in places and then was walking on shingle for quite a bit (thinks that's what my hips are most indignant about) but I'm guessing if I hurt then it must have done me some good LOL.

Got on my Wii this morning (but if Christine (my consultant) finds this I'll deny it LOL and had a wee teary moment....My BMI is now 30.07....which means in about 1/2 a pound I will be only overweight and no longer obese....I started off at 40.2 and have been obese for the last 10 years or so so not sure how it's going to feel to be overweight finally.

I went on a night out on Sat and one person had to actually check it was me....they saw my OH and then was worried he was with another woman...that felt amazing and put me in the bestest mood.

My OH also helped me choose my clothes on Sat and persuaded me to wear trousers I were convinced were a bit too tight but the compliments I got were amazing so clearly he will be my Gok from now on LOL

I am in a really good place again now after my little wobble a few weeks ago...Life is great just now....SW you are the best thing that has ever happened to me :) :) :) :)

Ooooh deary me I have been a bad diary keeper....I have had a great month....not really lost much and have been sticking around the same weight but had loads of very sociable days so having maintained in just great.

I just checked the post above and I have dropped a wee bit as now I am under the 30 BMI so am just overweight....I think that is what has had me stop focussing quite so hard and just hovering around this weight as I am no longer obese but I've had my wee break and it's time to crack on again now.

My wedding dress is on it's way....I have had the email to confirm it has been dispatched so very soon I should know what I have to do exactly to look a dream on my day so it's all very exciting.

Have completed my long haul walking until next winter...we clocked up 130 miles in 6 months spread over 9 days so a total of 5 marathons...the achievement feels just great :)

All in all life is good and I am happy with how my body is transforming...found some horrendous fat pics of me the other day so may have to get some recent pics and compare....I think the change will be remarkable.

Went through Daves wardrobe on Saturday and got rid of a load of clothes from him too as he is 3stone down...we look like a completely different couple....it's great :) :) :)

Bye for now and I will be better and update more regular I promise xx

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG My dress is here and boy does it not fit :cry:

Right no need to panic I have 170 more healthy eating days before THEE day.....that's ok that's plenty time to do it if I focuss now.

Someone scared the bejesus out of me on Facebook by saying wedding dresses come up 2 sizes too small...well if that is the case I have two sizes to lose as I didn't realise that and ordered the size I thought I could reasonably expect to get into....a size 14 which is what I am now but if it is 2 sizes to small I will need to be a 10....NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING.

Best Mate and Chief Bridesmaid coming round tomorrow to shoe horn me in as good as she can so we can properly assess what's needed but I think 2/3 inches off my bust 2/3 inches off my waist and 3/4 inches off my but going from the tag that was with it in chinese statig measurement...I had to guess where they were talking about but if I am right then that is about the amount of work I have to do....That is doable.....isn't it???

OMG Right focuss love it's time to stop your dilly dallying as I think to get in this dress you will need to be at target......24.5 more pounds to go.....bring it on :) 24 weeks and 2 days so a pound a week average...come on girl stop yer slacking and get this DONE :copon:

Last edited:
Well considering I was going to have a focussed week that went a wee bitty wrong....was going all guns blazing Thursday I baked loads of goodies for a charity thing the next day and ate none...next day went to said charity thing and ate none...YAY go me then it got tough...guests arrived Friday night but my willpower of steel held off and I managed to not snack or drink Friday night.

Saturday got off to a good start with brown rolls and bacon with the fat off and a SW bolognese in the slow cooker for dinner...went out for the day and went to the inlaws a visit and avoided the cake and biscuits...by this point I was amazing myself BUT then the guests took us to Baxters for a pancake......These things are the size of dinner plates and I had mine with butter and jam...eek...Then home to bolognese (good) and garlic bread (bad bad bad) followed by crumble and custard (OMG what am I doing) and then crisps (EEEEEEEEK)

Cooked brekkie Sunday morning not even remotely SW friendly by which point I was firmly in the who cares camp. Snacked on bad stuff for rest of the day but then got straight back on Monday and have had loads of water and Superspeed food so fingers crossed tonight is a maintain or only a weeny gain....I suspect gain but hey a girl can live in hope eh.

Right OK so I was stoopid...time to get a grip AGAIN

hi, i have jus read ur diary there and can honestly say you are an inspiration girl!! Your tracker has been set at 59lb loss for a while so i dont know exactly how much uve lost in total but I cant even imagine how it must feel to lose that weight. Stop beating yourself up for ur 'slip ups' when you have achieved so much and have stuck at it for so long.. every1 is allowed a 'treat day' just say to yourself 'ok i did it but now its back on track for me' and forget about it.. you obviously KNOW you can do it! Anyone reading your entries can see that. I just wish I had 1/2 you determination.

I have just started the slimmingworld diet but cant bring myself to go to the meetings.. i have the books from the last time i joined so trying to do it that way but feel like i cant think of anything to cook lol ive always been a '1 meal a day' girl only eatting a huge dinner whick i know myself is silly but brekkie actually made me feel sick but now when i eat it im starving ALL DAY and constantly thinking about what i can eat im living on fresh fruit and mullerlight yogurts but they dont fill me.. do you have any tips on how to stay motivated and get over that hungry feeling?

well done you, you're doing soo well. kep it up

Lauramca - Eat - And I mean eat loads...my meals are huge but just make sure you stick with the 1/3 superfree rule, I know they have relaxed that and now say 1/3 over the whole day but it really makes a difference to have a 1/3 EVERY meal time and if you start filling up then concentrate on finishing that first.

If you don't like breakfast don't force it...the minute you feel you are eating because you are on a diet it all gets harder in your head. Just eat as soon as you feel hungry.

Oh and another top tip is drink plenty water....at least two litres a day. You can have it in squash so long as you get it down you.

Plan ahead so you know what you are eating when...saves you feeling panicky if you get hungry and can't work out what to have.

You can do it hun...if I can anyone can. My loss was stuck for a few weeks but finally got to 60lb off this week :)

Well I think I am on for a loss tonight if my wii is telling me the right thing. I have worked for it this week but with being * week wasn't sure I'd get the results I wanted....fingers crossed for 3 off and my 4.5stone shiny.

Seem to be focussed again now so here's hoping that is me over my kinda foofing around stage and can get on with losing another stone and a half or thereabouts. 22 weeks I think til my wedding so if I pull my finger out I CAN get to target before it. Imagine how excited I will be if I'm at target but I have my hen weekend etc to get through on the way so I need to pull in some bigger losses and get some weight away in the bank to do this.

My sports bra has arrived so thinking about taking up running but scared that if I do my losses will slow down as I have read loads saying that can happen....hmmm will maybe start and see what happens because I can always stop again I guess if it's not having the desired effect. I know I would be more toned but I can not stop focussing on the figures on the scales even though I know I should.

I think my OH is going to get to target tonight so if I can get my shiny that will be 7.5stone gone between us....that is a whole person...AMAZING

Will update again when I know the results of tonights weigh in :)

Back