• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lets go !

hi everyone
I'm Lou I was on lighter life last summer and lost 35lbs for my wedding in june had a little more to go but got caught up in all the romance and found out i was pregnant so stopped LL in July!

Unfortunatly we lost the baby at the end of September and I landed up in hospital for about 2 weeks - bad times.

However, everything happens for a reason and i'm healthy and ready to finish what i started last year loosing the weight will give me something to focus on after our unfortunate experience last year.

Especially comming on here, that helped me so much the support is fantastic and I'm excited to get back into it once again.
Starting on sunday 16th jan and hoping to shift a good few pounds by my first anniversary on 11th june this year.

So, as my thread title says ... Lets go !!

good to be back

lou xxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lou, Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your tough time last year. I see that you were starting yesterday - hope you got thru the dreded day 1 ok. Come say hello on the main board (there's a jan starters thread) if you haven't already! Lou xx

Hello Lou

Well done for coming back. it must be hard after your sad loss last year, but you are right.
The only way is onward and downward!
In weight I mean.
Good luck finishing off the job.

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Welcome back.
Sorry to hear about the sad end to your year but you sound like you are raring to go and 2010 is a new year, fresh start to put it all behind you and see what it holds. Only good things I am sure!
Well done for coming back and join the party!!!
SWBT