Lets go !

mummylou

hi everyone
I'm Lou I was on lighter life last summer and lost 35lbs for my wedding in june had a little more to go but got caught up in all the romance and found out i was pregnant so stopped LL in July!

Unfortunatly we lost the baby at the end of September and I landed up in hospital for about 2 weeks - bad times.

However, everything happens for a reason and i'm healthy and ready to finish what i started last year loosing the weight will give me something to focus on after our unfortunate experience last year.

Especially comming on here, that helped me so much the support is fantastic and I'm excited to get back into it once again.
Starting on sunday 16th jan and hoping to shift a good few pounds by my first anniversary on 11th june this year.

So, as my thread title says ... Lets go !!

good to be back
icon7.gif

lou xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lou, Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your tough time last year. I see that you were starting yesterday - hope you got thru the dreded day 1 ok. Come say hello on the main board (there's a jan starters thread) if you haven't already! Lou xx

Hi Lou, sorry to hear you've had a rough time. Onwards and downwards, and we WILL do it this year :)

Hi Lou, sorry things have been so tough for you, wishing you all the best in 2010 x

Hello Lou

Well done for coming back. it must be hard after your sad loss last year, but you are right.
The only way is onward and downward!
In weight I mean.
Good luck finishing off the job.

Back