lets try again!

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
ok i've been on and off dieting for ages now, i keep starting then having one bad thing and falling RIGHT off the bandwagon - so i'm not saying this is a DIET its just trying to be healthy... i'm going to write up what i'm eating here for two reasons - i'm really forgetful lol so i will forget how many syns i have left... and also.. i have a really bad habit of making something YUMMY and then because its so nice i cant believe its healthy so i am naughty... even if the thing i make was healthy to start with and i'd love people to comment on what i'm eating :)
i'm going to write quickly what i've eaten since monday so i can tally up my syns for weekend (i want to go out with my friend on friday night and have a bottle of wine on saturday!) so sorry if this post is long...

on monday i had (from memory lol)
a baked potato with beans and some cheese (hexa) for lunch (didnt have time for breakfast) with a huge salad

dinner was one tortilla wrap (hexb+2 - i know i shouldnt do this but i dont do it often) with chicken, peppers, onions, craime fraishe (1.5 syns) rice and salad
cant remember what else i had but i know it was 10 syns in total so i saved 5...

tuesday:
porridge (1/2 hexb) with milk (hexa)
ryvita (1/2 hexb) with bannana ontop
quorn meatballs with pasta and a homemade syn free tomato sauce
2 packs of space raiders (6syns)
mars fun size (4 syns)
2xalpen light bars (hexb)
milk in tea (hexa) - i saved 5 syns here too?

today i've had:
porridge and milk for breakie again (hexa andb1) then mushy peas (i know i'm weird.. just sat with a bowl of them - but is eating half a tin at a time ok??)
I had spaghetti bolognese for dinner it was made with quorn so was free too - made with tinned toms and passata and herbs,
bowl of fruit with a muller light and cinamon and low fat scooshy cream (1syn) and an alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)
i'm going to have a cup of tea in bed soon with my other alpen light bar (1/2 hexb) and a mini mars bar - (4syns) that means i've used 5syns today... i've saved 20 so far for the weekend?

sorry for the legnth and it probably doesnt make sense (up for work at 5am!!) lol
xxx

Back