Let's try this again

The prodical sister returns yet again! I didn't get started when I had said unfortunately and instead bargained with myself like mad about extra days, etc etc. Ridiculous! And another 3lbs heavier agh!

I'm so glad this is anonymous because if this was a group setting I'd never return, I'm even mortified constantly admitting my failings on here.

I need 7 full, 100% weeks. No faffing about and if I don't wish to continue after that time for some reason then I can find another option but until then I need to be all in!!

here to subscribe.
reading this it could have been me typing!!
I completely relate I manged to gain spectacularly nearly 2st in 4 months! bargaining with myself convincing myself its ok and I was being healthy . I have a Phd in fafflogy messing around atkins slimfast etc plain and simple I can't be trusted with food. a plan like this works for me because there is no bargaining to be had it is what it is.at least your taking charge again thats the important thing you jumped on the scales you know the damage now mission on gal you can do this! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The prodical sister returns yet again! I didn't get started when I had said unfortunately and instead bargained with myself like mad about extra days, etc etc. Ridiculous! And another 3lbs heavier agh!

I'm so glad this is anonymous because if this was a group setting I'd never return, I'm even mortified constantly admitting my failings on here.

I need 7 full, 100% weeks. No faffing about and if I don't wish to continue after that time for some reason then I can find another option but until then I need to be all in!!

Welcome back. Keep in the game and you will get there. I get what you say about the shame attached to failing and trying again but it's such a wasted emotion. If you gave up completely you'd have no chance of success.

Good luck with first few days.

Aw thanks so much guys!!

Day 2 and really struggling, bartering like a mad woman in my head but as soon as I see a little woosh on the scales I think I'll be ok, just really need to stick it out till then! It's TOTM too so I don't think I'll be seeing daily losses so I won't torture myself.

How are you getting on shrinky?x

Also I'm exactly the same with diets and always try to convince myself that the one I'm doing is the wrong one :eek:
But I was so so happy earlier on in this diary and felt so in control, I really need to get back there. I'm convinced that I'm addicted to sugar (not necessarily just sweet stuff but the sugar in processed food etc) apparently it takes 3 days for the strong cravings to go, agh!

Im plodding along check out my diary lol.

I often wish it was as simple to lose as it is to put on id be tiny by now!! day by day and hope for the best it took years to get where we were so a few months to get it off isnt that bad really. perspecyive apparently however I find im on a diet for a day and expect to wake up a stone lighter lol

I've had a ropey few days hungry wise and been trying to delay packs as long as possible. On another mission now to wait until 2pm for the next one so off to make a cup of tea in my mega mug!! Dig deep and you'll soon be through this stage and powering on. We need to think about the summer. Don't need to be wearing baggy frocks and cardigans even though we are still super hot (hard to imagine if we are so cold and miserable but it willsoon be here and those legs and arms will come out a lot easier when skinny!!)

I've finally had my big burst of enthusiasm and excitement!!

I had to go over to the shop for non foodie things and all the way over I was in sheer panic in my head, thinking up reasons why I should start TOMORROW but at the same time begging and pleading with myself not to do this again.
I have caved every single time the option was even half available to me for weeks now, this is the first time I managed to say no for ages and it feels great! I felt a little victory on the way home and I'm feeling in a much better place with everything now.

Toughest day yet is coming to a close!!

I think ketosis is looming :D
4lbs gone in two days I'm really happy with that though I know it's just water!! I'll try to avoid weighing now and stick to weekly weigh ins.

Feeling really good again!

yay for 4lbs water weight or wobble weight its a loss!!!
had a sneeky peek and I seem to be also down by 4lbs not supposed to weigh in till monday so who knows.

keep fighting the inner gremlin bargaining with yourself is never a bargain i always get ripped off in the end lol

have a good one :)

Haha so bloody true!!
Bargain my bum, I end up feeling miserable and it increases the chances of caving over and over again.
Well done on your loss too, such a buzz seeing the scales move down!!

I know I said it about January but I'm REALLY going to strive for a 100% February! I'm doing frugal Feb too so sticking to this will cut so much unnecessary cost as I have near enough a month supply (I think!)

Feeling really good today, the wee one went off to her dad this morning and I'm heading into the charity shop in a bit. Downloaded loads of new music for the journey :D music puts me in such cracking form even when it's miserable out!

I made a three week calendar on my fridge with big boxes for days that I X off when I'm finished, it's great to see three big X's already and can't wait to X off today later!! Sounds so stupid and simple but it's those little things that keep me going! Obviously I'll be on for longer than three weeks but anything more just seemed daunting!

I hope everyone has a lovely day x

Aww thank you lovely lovely ladies!!

Had a great day in the charity shop yesterday, talked to so many interesting people. The first Saturday night I haven't felt super lonely too, didn't feel like I was missing out on anything, I enjoyed time to myself pottering around, chatted on the phone to friends etc.
I didn't even turn on the telly which helped too, all to easy to just veg in front of it for the night and switch off complete (which is all well and good some nights but not all!)

My plan for the day is get up and get a trackie on and get out for a nice walk, fresh air and music blaring in my ears. Come home and clean up, see what wonders I have lurking in the cupboards to make meal plans for DDs lunches and dinners this week (breakfast is porridge every day). No unnecessary spending this month!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday and thanks for the support :thumbup: x

Just checking in, still going strong thank goodness :D

I really enjoyed my walk yesterday, just over 6k in an hour, I'll definitely keep that up every Sunday it's nice little time to reflect.

Hope everyone's well x

Weigh Day!!
12lbs down :D that's pretty much my whole gain from those few weeks gone so I'm thrilled with that, I had been tittering at 17st13lb when I just gave in and now I'm bang on 18st so hopefully I'll see the 17s next week.

Really enjoying being frugal too, had a great day out with the wee one yesterday we went to the "dead animal" museum, off to a park to feel the ducks and watch the street performers in town. It was a lovely day and totally free!

Back