Let's try this again

You guys are so so lovely!!
Isn't it mad how everything can change with some new perspective.

I've a dreadful headache, carb and sugar withdrawal obviously. I've never been so sure I want to stay away from both as much as possible even when I finish SnS.
Even when I go to Liverpool I'm going to be really careful though and not use it as an excuse for a blow out because it's just not worth it trying to claw myself back up again!
I hope everyone's well today and thanks for sticking with me!

Good morning you lovely lot.

Looking forward to another day 100% :p
I bumped into a friend yesterday in the shops and we were stood talking for ages and it struck me how much more confident I felt in myself that I didn't have a basket full of rubbish and that this is how it should always be, not scurrying through the shop hoping to avoid people for fear they'll see the junk you've got. I haven't felt that way in months and it's great!

Had a lovely day out with the wee one, first swimming then off shopping. I started feeling a bit iffy shopping as I tried on loads of clothes in primark and none of them looked well, they fit but I still looked so big :thumbdown: then I was thinking hmm maybe we'll go for dinner and I can have a "lifestyle" day. Hmm that old chestnut, but THEN my inner drill Sargent said what the F are you doing, you're not even hungry just pissed off that you look like sh!t and wrecking this diet AGAIN will make you look worse!
So I went to another shop and tried on some stuff that actually looked well :D (I don't think I'll ever shop at primark again!), came home and had Spag Bol and still have 2 shakes left to have.

Loving my inner drill Sargent right now!

Weigh in tomorrow but it feels irrelevant because I feel so amazing! Just realised I'm 9lbs off 4 stone. 4 stone aghh I'm excited! I know it's taken way longer than it should have with all my pit stops along the way and I know I've still loads to go but I just feel really happy right now and my confidence is really growing, I actually agree to meeting up with friends, look forward to getting out and meeting people etc. When I started this diary I was such a recluse, I hated bumping into people let alone actively organise meeting up etc.

Just my little evening ramble :D

I'm the same, much more sociable now! It's a real shame because once your weight stops you doing things, you're only left with good for comfort and stress relief so it becomes a horrible cycle that's difficult to get off.

We're off now, no matter how long it takes to get to goal, we are headed in the right direction and that's better than we were before! Yay us!

I saw this earlier and it reminded me so much of myself haha!
It's crazy how weight and size can totally correspond with happiness for some, definitely definitely me. I really envy those lovely "big girls" (Ugh I hate that term so much) that still completely enjoy life and have buckets of confidence. I think I actually envy them more than naturally thin girls because confidence is so gorgeous and everlasting unlike looks!

Attachments

• 1394750487698.jpg
    1394750487698.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 43
2lbs off, a bit furious to be honest but in great form at the same time Haha!
Really need to lose 3lbs to get into the 16s. I think I'll be weighing every day to keep me on track, or maybe every 2 or 3 days.x

2 off is good! Anything off is good. You'll get those 3 in no time.

I'm trying to think of it as a journey to learning about eating better and managing emotions, the battle starts now and lasts the rest of my life, so wishing time to pass quicker or bigger losses won't make a jot of difference.

I should emphasise that I'm *trying* to think of it like that. Currently struggling to!

Oh my gawwd the most insane thing happened today!
The little ones dad was asking when his new girlfriend can meet our daughter and my little heart ached thinking about it but I kept a cool civil head and thought about it etc. I thought about it all day long torturing myself so after work I forced myself to go to this meet up and I met this gorgeous guy who I instantly clicked with, was thinking he was just friendly but there was definitely a hint of flirting. I rang my friend on the way home and was like Oh God he's so lovely etc, then he rang me and said it was great to meet me etc then texted me asking me out :D
we're going to the cinema on Tuesday evening, eeeeek!!!

Fantastic!

Hey guys, well I decided to have a sensible-ish non bingey week off.
Just with St Patricks Day, the date, my college interview (only because my dad is bringing me and I always like to offer to bring him for lunch) and Liverpool.

The date was last night, we went to the cinema and he brought me flowers, a book and sweets for my DD! A few of my friends think it's ott but I think it's very sweet, we had great craic and I look forward to seeing him again but I'm worried about it interfering with the diet because I do fully intend on getting probably back on track for my holiday!

It's really weird, when I decide to take time off this diet it always seems to be when I really start to see a difference. My jeans seemed to start hanging off me yesterday! Going to have a fast day tomorrow and kind of have a bit of a 5:2 week because I can't really say I've been low carbing so I'd like to pull in the calories somewhere.

I'm back!!
Had a great time and I can't believe how different I felt, the belt on the plane shut with ease. The last time I went I had to hold the buckle and try with all my might to close it, I was so panicked and mortified it ruined it for me! This time so many men approached me and yes I totally know that really shows how shallow some people are but it was such a nice ego boost I must admit. I wore a bright coloured midi body con dress (with the help of spanks!), black blazer, tights and heels!! I felt really great and I'm not even halfway there! It's given me such encouragement to push on so I'm starting back on plan tomorrow with gusto!

I'm not looking forward to the massive carb withdrawals I'm to expect but I plan to keep very busy all week, may or may not weigh in the morning. Dread it!

8lbs on, this seems to be pretty standard for a bad week off for me when not watching carbs, cals etc!

I'll weigh again on Friday and hope that the majority of is had gone!! Need to keep on truckin it's too easy to get side tracked!!

Going to try have a very basic few days, just shakes where possible as I have so many to use up and don't want to be left with just shakes at the end!

Day ruined already, in future any breaks must be lowish carb! Life after this must be low carb!

Pleeease give me strength to get back on it tomorrow :(

Back