Letzes' Diary

I think feminist apparel ships to Europe? I don't know how much the shipping costs, though. I think that's where I saw the "I'm not here to decorate your world" thing. They also have "Cats against catcalls," which I love. :D And for more geeky stuff, there's teefury and qwertee, both of which ship to Europe. I *think* all of those stock sizes that would fit you. I'm guessing, based on the fact that they sell shirts that definitely fit me, and you and I are pretty close in weight right now. :)

Ha! I loved them all! Will spend my morning on Feminist Apparel hahaha.

Thank you :D

Girls, as I said before, I was going to weigh in this morning for the April results. It was awesome! I lost 1.8 kg (almost 4lbs), which gives me less 6kg (13lbs) for April and takes me out of the 90kgs.
I'm really happy! Maybe it's a result of the Whey and also the fact that my diet this week was low in carbs.

You know, there are days that are more difficult that the others and sometimes it seems all the efforts are not worth. But then we see good results and it gives us some motivation, mainly when you know that a hard month (in terms of dieting) is starting.

My day had a sudden turn of mood / health and I spent the afternoon in bed. I don't know what happened, I went to the gym and felt dizzy... couldn't even exercise properly and now I'm feeling like crap.
I did follow the plan, though. But I think that part of the problem is that I didn't eat well for lunch.

Anyway, I hope it's not any long term sickness as I am heading to Norway on Wednesday and I don't want to be sick!

Menu for today is still on-going and was a bit crazy.

Breakfast: Wholewheat Bread + Laughing Cow Light Wedge + Tomato + Alfalfa / Coffee.
Lunch: Whey + Almond Milk / Later on I ate 1/2 Apple.
Snack: Fromage 0% + Blueberries / I'm thinking about having 1/2 Pear now.
Dinner: Pasta Salad with Salmon (Pasta + Broccoli + Onion + Corn + Salmon + Mozzarella Light) / Some Mixed Greens for a bit of fiber.
Snack: Banana + Cinnamon.

Calories: 1270 (counting the pear).

I should have eaten a proper lunch and just used the whey as a snack. But I did that before and was fine :/ I don't really know from where the dizzy feeling came, but I'm glad I could stick to the diet even so.
I just wish the day could end soon. I'm tired of staying in bed and I'm tired to do other things.

Hello all!
I had a nice day today, was too bored in the morning and so I went to the gym just for some weight lifting, but while there, I decided to do cardio as well and ended up with a quite productive morning.
Food was also good, though I've been repeating myself a lot. Plans were a bit different, but I just realised that I had enough calories left for a salmon :)

Breakfast: Wholewheat Bread + Tomato + Laughing Cow Light Cheese + Alfalfa / Coffee / 1/2 Pear.
Snack: Whey + Almond Milk.
Lunch: Tuna + Yellow Bell Pepper + Spinach / Mixed Greens + Tomatoes + Gouda Light.
Dinner: Salmon / Butternut Squash / Corn / Mixed Greens + Tomatoes + Mozzarella Light.
Snack: Banana + Cinnamon or Strawberries + Fromage 0% (not sure yet, but some piece of fruit for sure).

Calories: 1270

Last edited:
You feeling better now hun? I wonder if your cals were just too low?

Anyway hope you stay well for your trip! x

You feeling better now hun? I wonder if your cals were just too low?

Anyway hope you stay well for your trip! x

Thanks for asking :)
Yes, I'm feeling better! I went to the gym yesterday and today and everything was fine.
But I do think that I should improve my caloric intake, mainly because I want to adjust for maintenance and for the no-diet-at-all in June/July.

I took a picture of myself yesterday and was so pleased with the results -- I don't know about you, girls, but it seems that I can only see the results when I compare pictures! I know many people start dieting with my current weight, but, for me, I'm fine and it's time to relax a bit (not totally, of course, I don't want to gain everything again).

Random thoughts of today:
(1) I wish I could eat as many portions of cookies as I eat of lettuce -- there is not such a thing as buying a box of cookies and eating only one, so I don't buy them.
(2) I like food more than I like people and it's a kind of sad/funny statement.
(3) If there was a genius, I would choose eating as much as I wanted without getting fatter.

Oh I'm the same, everyone says they can see a difference in me, but it's only when i look at pics that I can see it...

And ditto on the cookies! :D

Thanks for asking :) Yes, I'm feeling better! I went to the gym yesterday and today and everything was fine. But I do think that I should improve my caloric intake, mainly because I want to adjust for maintenance and for the no-diet-at-all in June/July. I took a picture of myself yesterday and was so pleased with the results -- I don't know about you, girls, but it seems that I can only see the results when I compare pictures! I know many people start dieting with my current weight, but, for me, I'm fine and it's time to relax a bit (not totally, of course, I don't want to gain everything again). Random thoughts of today: (1) I wish I could eat as many portions of cookies as I eat of lettuce -- there is not such a thing as buying a box of cookies and eating only one, so I don't buy them. (2) I like food more than I like people and it's a kind of sad/funny statement. (3) If there was a genius, I would choose eating as much as I wanted without getting fatter.

I'm the same. Feel big all the time but then I do my comparison pics and I realise I'm a totally different shape. I wish I'd done more before pics really. I don't have the dream body I want yet but I have to convince myself I am smaller and leaner. I think I'll never look in the mirror and feel great you know? It's sad really.

If there is a god why couldn't he have just given us one naughty treat that is zero calories and amazingly good for you? Like ice cream or Belgium buns or family sized cadburys chocolate? Or chips from the fish and chip shop. It's just mean ;-)

Hahaha, I should have gotten an useful degree in medical sciences / nutrition, so I would totally work on a 0 calories awesome treat. It'd be the aim of my life :D

Blondcat, you are awesome! I'm sure you will always have enough people around you to remind yourself of how beautiful you are! I can't even look at your pictures (after or before, it doesn't matter) without a bit of envy (a good envy, though).

Susie and Shelly, I think we should put some after and before pictures around our houses for some motivation when necessary. More pictures, less cookies :(

--

The day was quite lazy, but it went well on the calories counting. Sometimes it seems that I can eat a lot without going over 1300 calories, while other days I have to do lots of tweaks until I have a menu that satisfies my brain /body (I'm going to work on the increase in calories after coming back from Norway, on Saturday, which means on Monday, because on Sunday I'll have no groceries and will give me an fat-mind extension).

Breakfast: Wholewheat bread + Laughing Cow Light Wedge + Alfalfa + Tomatoes / Coffee / 1/2 Pear.
Snack: 1/2 Pear.
Lunch: Tuna + Canned peas and carrots / Mixed Greens + Tomato + Light Mozzarella / Banana.
Dinner: Panga Fillet + Broccoli + Red Bell Pepper + Onion / Mixed Greens + Tomatoes + Tofu / Strawberries + Fromage 0% (see, I had enough calories for desserts).
Snack: Banana + Cinnamon.

Calories: 1260.

I hope this panga fish is good. I decided to eat just fishes for a while and found this panga yesterday. It attracted me because it's really low in calories.

Last edited:
Susie and Shelly, I think we should put some after and before pictures around our houses for some motivation when necessary. More pictures, less cookies :(

Sigh, yes, I know you're right! More pictures less cookies (MPLC)....

How was the fish?

Crap night, had to control myself not to binge eating.
At 4:00 am I was still awake and tired, took some pills but couldn't really sleep until 5:00. Then woke up at 6:00, which means I didn't sleep at all.
Ate breakfast and took a medicine for headache, then could sleep a bit more. But bah, I'm feeling totally crapish. If I had treats, I would eat them all.
I'm a super anxious person, so it might be a consequence of the trip approaching. Have I said that it's for an academic conference and I'll present a paper of mine?

I have no problems with presentations as I worked as a teacher and I'm fine with public speaking, but even so I can't control my anxiety (I used to think I was not anxious, but everytime something approaches or I have a problem, I get sleepless nights).

This is how past me, who lived in Canada for a year, used to deal with lots of work to do: food.jpg

Canada, and North America in general, is a great place to get fatter. Things are awesome and I still think about the peanut butter with chocolates cookies. I think I was at my heaviest while living there, I also got the habit of working while eating those chocolate chips in the picture.

By the way, I'm Brazilian :)

I have no problems with presentations as I worked as a teacher and I'm fine with public speaking, but even so I can't control my anxiety (I used to think I was not anxious, but everytime something approaches or I have a problem, I get sleepless nights).

Oh poor thing! I'm the same, when something big is coming up I toss and turn and fret - hope you sleep well tonight x

My gosh, I think I'm totally on holiday mode (though it's a conference, it's also holiday hahaha) and it's been very difficult not to screw things up! The day is running SOOO slow!

Susie, I also hope I can sleep well and sleep a lot, so tomorrow will pass quicker than today!!

Back