Lfc's weight loss journey

Lfc

Today is the first day of my new life.... I started Cambridge,

I suffer with pcos and had to have a hysterectomy last year due to endometriosis but my ovaries were left behind so I am finding it hard to control my weight. I have tried weight watcher,slimming world and Rosemary conley diets but finding it hard. So hoping Cambridge will work and reading everyone elses pages I am very excited to start now.....

My starting weight is 18.1 stone and hope I never see this again.........

DAY 1

Breakfast........Strawberry shake... Was quite nice better than I thought.

Dinner.........spicy tomato soup I really enjoyed this but added some pepper for extra taste after lots have said they vile.

Tea..... Original porridge

Just before bed will have the mint choc shake made with hot water :).

DAY 2.

Feeling good today and not feeling hungry which is a good thing :)

BREAKFAST... Banana shake

LUNCH... Chicken and mushroom soup

TEA... Apple and cinnamon porridge

Mint choc shake made warm before. Yum yum

Sounds like you're doing great! I love the mint choc shake, makes an awesome mousse too :) best of luck x

Well what a weekend day 2 didn't go to plan as after the soup I began to feel very unwell with pain and sickness.. Nothing to do with the diet it was a gastro bug as was admitted into hospital yesterday as was so illl. Well today is. Day 3 and I have eaten as hospital want me to eat breaks fat and dinner and keep it down before allowing me home, so breakfast is slice of toast. Stayed down. So kinds sat about waiting for the lunches now but the nice nurse said she will do her very best to get me something low in fat as she thinks I am been very brave doing this diet and wishes me the world of luck with it,, Will keep you all posted

DAY 3....... Didn't go to plan was in hospital so no shakes

Hope you feel better now xx

DAY 4.... Well had a better day today but still had to have a meal dr's orders. Yikes the mother in law did mash, cabbage,broccoli and green beans with pork steak. I ate about half of it and came straight thru. Sorry tmi xx

Also had today.
Oriental soup
Mint choc shake made warm
Original porridge. Didn't like tasted too salty.

DAY 5.
Well feeling great today

Breakfast.... Strawberry shake
Lunch.... Potato and leek soup
Tea.... Will have a fruits of the forest shake
Supper. Mint choc shake made hot just before bed

Hi Gemma. Yeah feeling loads better and lot more motivated. Wouldn't want to wish that pain on anyone. How are you. Doing ok?

what a shame when you were so excited about starting your first week - but good for you for getting right back with it.

my CDC started me on four packs a day to start with, but i found by the end of week two i was struggling to get the last one in.

good luck!

Hiya I am struggling now tbh. To get 4 in, I wanted to do the 3 cd and low cal meal. But my CDC say no and got to have 4 shakes only

Well this journey as come to a end but it isn't the end of Cambridge diet, I have just had a few issues with the plan I am on and basically a few people have pointed things out that isn't right with my CDC and the plan. So after a lengthly chat to another CDC I have now come of the plan until Thursday when I see the new CDC and just having a very low calorie diet for now until then,,,, look out for my next diary on Thursday xxx

I had to change mine too, makes all the difference! I'll keep my eyes peeled for new diary, good luck x

Thank shrinking violet I see you found my new diary to xxxxxx.

Back