Li Da Slimming Pills

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
YeS I know Slimming Pills are bad and we shouldn't go on any of them but A friend of mine has lost 8 pound in 3 weeks on these Li Da. U can lose 15 pound a month with exercise. I just want to know did anyone here do them or know anyone who is/was on them? I googled them and it seems to be getting good reviews. Just be nice to get a kick start as I can't seem to get back into it.

my sister swears by them,,i bought 4 boxes about 6 months ago and 3 are still sitting in my wardrobe i found them useless.up all night buzzing i was and no weight loss

thats it yeah,,

she lost about 4 stone i think,,it was for her wedding,,

I have a mag artical on my pinboard about FucoXanThin they did trials and 2 groups if women did a trial one group took them lost 14lb 8oz but the placebo group only lost 3lb in 16 weeks, the mag says they don't recommend slimming tablets but these are researched.

Thing is losing weight is simple But hard Eat less then your body needs and exercise = weightloss ! Yep so that's why I gained this week? I'd try them, they do say becareful as after we stop taking slim pills we can regain quick the fat? xx

The only slimming tablets id ever try would be from the doctors, but after my reductil, im done with slimming tablets now.

Apparently they contain sibutramine which is an appetite suppressant banned in most countries because it can cause cardiac problems. Most diet pills that you get on the net are unsafe for use.

Why not go to Boots and try something that's researched properly like Alli? It might be a bit more expensive, but it does work and you know you can trust it.

Please be careful!

Apparently they contain sibutramine which is an appetite suppressant banned in most countries because it can cause cardiac problems. Most diet pills that you get on the net are unsafe for use.

Subutramine is what is in Reductil, which has now been banned too.

What weight did your sister start at when she started? How much exercise did she do on these li da?

I'll look into them size102. I just need a kick start. It's all common sense eat less move more. But lord god I seem to b fighting with myself all the time. Food then always wins. Cravens etc

I no 2 girls that were offered 100 euro to spread thecword about Ali in chemist. They didn't lose anything. I need appetite surpressor and green tea kinda works but isn't that great.

sis was about 13 stone and ended up being about 8 and half,,i wouldnt take any slimming tabs now tho,,have looked a lot into them and damage they do and you always end up putting the weight back on,,she didnt do any exercise at all,,has put up about stone half now but has stated walking and watching her diet,,have a sneaky feeling tho that she has found 'new' tablets,,but i dont ask anymore

she lost about 4 stone i think,,it was for her wedding,,

But surely she followed a diet too, so it wasnt necessarily the tablets which lost the 4 stone whats to say the tablets actually had any impact what so ever on her weight loss

I no 2 girls that were offered 100 euro to spread thecword about Ali in chemist. They didn't lose anything. I need appetite surpressor and green tea kinda works but isn't that great.

Why not go to your doctor and try reductil, at least theyre safe. Buying any of these internet ones is SO dangerous

Never heard of them but i no a few mates who take stackers, has reductil been band? the only think i ever get offered at the drs is the stronger alli stuff but i hate it.

Yes reductil has been banned dangerous side effects, made me I'll.

I think eating less moving more is the only way as sandy said Internet drug buying is dangerous xx

oohh I didnt realise Reductil had been banned :eek:

Im very very sceptical about people who claim weight loss due to tablets etc, yet are following a diet at the same time. Why assume the tablets are whats causing the weight loss, and not just your own hard work.

Lil Miss if youre really struggling so much, Id relally recommend seeing your doctor and checking if they can offer anything safe, and on prescription. Please done buy 'faddy' ones off the internet you dont know whats in them and DONT go by the 'success stories' on their own site.

One company stole a Miniminers photos, her before and after and used them on their website. Gave her a false name and background. Anyone going on that site would see her fanastic photos, read the glowing 'review' from her and believe they were buying into her success when it was all total lies

NOWAY robbed pics ? oh god thats disgraceful, i know 2 girls who were given 100 euros to go around and advertise about ALI in the chemist, about what they lost when they lost nothing, ok just looking for a kick start.

Back