Lickthelid's mini scan bran challenge week!

Ok, I'm back here too :) hopefully it will give me a bit of a boost following half term. I'm trying to stick to plan but have a feeling I'm going to fail lol

Morning All

I'd like to join you in this please. I have been lurking for a while and did do a week a few weeks ago (lost 3lbs that week) but the following week I had a gain. Like Lickthelid, I think alternating it and cooking it works best for me.

Anyway, here goes - good luck everyone.

Alison

Great!! :) x

I am still around and using it, but not every day having had the negative effects quite badly... Think like most I am going to aim towards using it in cooking (well cake as I have not really found another use for it)

Haha fair enough. I'm starting my week today instead of Monday as I WI on thurs and want the max impact! Think it will be plain and simple today with laughing cow and ham. Mmmm haha.

I'm going to withdraw from this challenge this week. I have been majorly off plan over half term and just need to get back on plan. I'm hoping I'll be back in the swing of things next week. How's everybody else doing?

I've been having it everyday since Saturday. I still maintained due to water this week but it's definitely doing its "job" more so as the week progresses. I think I'll give it until next thurs or fri so that will be a fortnight and then have a week off to let my system recover a bit :eek:

been boring though and a lot of the time am falling back on laughing cow and ham.

Just eating scan bran carrot cake topped with yoghurt and chopped banana. Jeees I'm full!!!

Back