1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lidl/Crownfield branflakes as HEx B

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by ChubLock, 19 July 2014 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Hello, I've tried to search the forum but cannot find any information specifically for the Lidl/Crownfield branflakes. I started SW this week and I know the food optimising book advises 35g Kellogs All Bran branflakes but I have a full box of Lidl/Crownfield branflakes and I loathe to bin them just to buy branded. How do I find out if they count towards my HEx B as I cannot find them on the Syns Online. I'll count them in my Syn allowance if I have to until the box has gone :)

I appreciate the help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bijouxdolly

bijouxdolly Full Member

I would also like to know this, it am starting SW tomorrow and did a quick LIDL shop for some essentials including this!

4. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Gold Member

It says in my book you can replace any branded breakfast cereal with a super market own brand of the same cereal so if it is just plain branflakes then that is like for like and I would