Lidl/Crownfield branflakes as HEx B

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by ChubLock, 19 July 2014 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    Hello, I've tried to search the forum but cannot find any information specifically for the Lidl/Crownfield branflakes. I started SW this week and I know the food optimising book advises 35g Kellogs All Bran branflakes but I have a full box of Lidl/Crownfield branflakes and I loathe to bin them just to buy branded. How do I find out if they count towards my HEx B as I cannot find them on the Syns Online. I'll count them in my Syn allowance if I have to until the box has gone :)

I appreciate the help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bijouxdolly

bijouxdolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would also like to know this, it am starting SW tomorrow and did a quick LIDL shop for some essentials including this!

4. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It says in my book you can replace any branded breakfast cereal with a super market own brand of the same cereal so if it is just plain branflakes then that is like for like and I would

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.