Life after LT

serendipity1980

Hi people,

I know some people here have lost a lot of weight here on LT and I think the losses have been amazing. I have lost nearly 7 stone myself.

What im wondering is has anyone continued to lose weight post LT through healthy eating and exercise. I want to lose another 4.5 stone but I had to come of LT as I was starting to get a bit depressed, seeing everything negatively, and taking it out on those around me! I have gotten into running too and I hope to continue to lose weight this way. IS IT POSSIBLE TO KEEP WEIGHT OFF LONG TERM? I dont ever want to go back to my old weight EVER!! Anyone been successful in maintaining weight loss long term? And when, if ever, does weight loss return to "normal" (as opposed to Hyperfast LT style) post LT?

Thanks guys and keep going, you are all marvellous!

Hi there are a few big loser & maintainers Eclipse being on that sticks out...she has maintained now ..i think? for 3 yrs!!!
Nice to see you back around here x
I would say as long as you refeed you can then convert to another eating plan such as low GL and still lose using that and exercise. x x x x
Running is one of the most effective ways to weight loss so keep it up xxxx Just remember keeps your cals carbs low and exercise high xxxx

Wow, you have done brilliantly!!! Nearly 7 stone and look how much your BMI has come down!

Just stick to Nic's advice of low carb, low fat, high exercise and you should be able to continue to lose.

Sorry, can't offer more constructive advice as I still have a lot to lose and have no experience of weight loss post LT.

Good luck.

x

Back