Life is too short!

Mel-hugz

Woke up this morning to find out a good mate from school had died in a car crash last night :cry:

Been thinking all day how life is too short and actually feel quite sick and selfish about moaning about my weight when a 1 year old little boy has just lost his father :(

Life is soo cruel! Had to get it off my chest!

Oh that is such terribly sad news. I don't know what to say other than how sorry I am...certainly does put things into perspective xx

Such sad news, I'm at a loss for words. :(

Really puts things into perspective doesn't it? :(

How awful ... I think as well when it's someone your age it's especially poignant and makes you feel so - well mortal.

A similar spate of tragedies involving people close to me last year caused me to make my current lifestyle changes in order to lengthen and enjoy my own life.

A few people at work have had the temerity of questioning why I want to go to Florida twice this year. I figure I know a few close friends wished the could be at Florida twice and you never know what could happen out of the blue.

As the old cliché goes - can't take it with me.

Absolutely tragic for all concerned, it adds a bit of perspective to trivial things like a bit of debt, an uppaid bill, a family squabble etc.:(

I too want to say I am so sorry for him, his family and all who knew and loved him.

The thing with death is that it is so final. No turning back, no second chances.

hugs to you all xxxx

Back