Life raft leaving tonight - are you coming?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bettyboo, 27 December 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well...............I went a bit mad.

Christmas day was a saint. 1 shake, 2oz turkey, a few sprouts........not a carb.

Yesterday had all my inlaws over for dinner. I kid you not........best soap opera you have ever seen in your life.

SIL tactlessly going on and on about my arch enemy. :confused:
    BIL who is reformed alcoholic decided to have a few drinks.........
    Other SIL (50) had brought her friend (61) and they came out over dinner - not that we were surprised but it was more the timing.
    DS2 whinging because the poor fella is getting back teeth and deaf bewildered (in their 80's) Parents in law not really sure whats going on. Me in kitchen.........with 30lb baby on my hip trying to whip cream with one hand...............:rolleyes:
    So I slugged a glass of wine...........then another................

This morning I headed out to the sales. Spent a small fortune on new clothes for Dh and DSs and a few things for me
    Came home and went out for long walk with DH and Dss. Cooked Dinner for them. DH said sure have some dinner with me..........and I fell ..............

A roast potatoes, 2 croquette, parsnips, turkey, gravy, cranberry ****ing sauce (sorry for the french).......a chocolate biscuit. 3 glasses of Pinot Grigio and about 5 roses...................:mad: :( :eek:

I had been kidding myself that I could just have one meal a day over the holidays and go back SSIng on New Years day......I have gone overboard and so Am back SSing tomorrow. I have thrown myself a life belt and am climbing on the raft...........

Anyone else coming?

S O S....................save our stones ??

x

Bettyboo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    yup, Im on there with ya, clinging on!!! I too have lost the plot come boxing day, I was great xmas day!!! What are we like, so back to it for me, not SS, as I have a bmi of 25 but 790 to 1000, im with ya all the way x x x

4. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Right with ya BB......was going to wait till the 8th to restart SSing but tomorrow it is.....by the 8th I'll be another stone heavier:rolleyes:

Hang in there tomorrow....don't think you'll have done tooo much damage.....lots of water and you should soon be back in ketosis......

Families eh!!!!! Never a dull moment is there.....my Boxing Day not quite so entertaining but my grumpy old granny drives everyone mad:rolleyes: - she hadn't even got through the front door and she was moaning at my baby girl....cos she'd got her finger up her nose....LOL.....she's only 4:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm with ya 100% tomorrow BB - we can do this ...and them stones will be gone..... FOREVER!!!!

Love

PS - did the kids love the pressies? I'm sure they did:D

5. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    They loved the presents. My 20 month old spent today sitting in the jeep beeping the horn and listening and dancing to the radio. I am trying to post a photo of them because on Christmas morning they were both dressed up in Batman costumes.........4 and 20 months and DS1 was driving and kept saying to Ds2 'are you okay Robin'. I was ROFL - it was brilliant.

x
    Bettyboo

6. Mich

Bless......sounds like they had a wicked time.....oh to be young and innocent again......look forward to seeing the pics:)

Love

7. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

Here they are............

x

Bettyboo

8. thinksize12

thinksize12 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Ahhhh!

What a great picture!

x

9. artemis

artemis Lil' Miss Naughty

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Im on too. Holding on for dear life. Ive been very naughty lately, gah.

10. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    wow great pic, any space left on the raft, i too was good xmas day, boxing day i too fell in, but didnt go mad.........so everyone budge over and let me on.

11. Mich

Aaaah BB kids look well cute......bless:D

Love

12. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Anymore room for a drifter in that raft...its good to see I wasn't the only one that drifted, bleeding christmas its just too much temptation LOL.

the boys look absolutely gorgeous in their jeep and costumes, your family sound like great craic, never a dull moment eh!

Somebodies gotta explain the DS and DH I keep seeing in posts, I'm guessing Dear Husband and Dear Son, ?????? only having an XDH, who's obviously not so Dear to me HA HA....

cheers Caz

13. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yes only its Daft husband, darling son 1 and darling son 2 in my case.

Thanks for saying we are great crack. We definately have a laugh.

Floating merrily on the raft.

x

Bettyboo

14. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    HEY I JUST HAD A THOUGHT WILL THE RAFT BE TRAVELLING THROUGH NOTTINGHAM, IF SO COME AND PICK ME UP THEN I CAN GO VISIT MY BROTHER........IM THE 1 IN PINK STANDING ON PLYMOUTH HOE LOOKING FOR LIFE RAFT

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Love the piccie, and on the raft with ya - I put on a stone over Christmas doing Ave A Meal so time to haul it back!

16. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ahhhhhhhhhh the photo is lovely BB.

As for the raft ......... think I'd sink it at the moment. Could you pop by on 6/01/07 though as will need saving then???!!

17. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The raft will still be here for anyone who needs it.

x

Bettyboo

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Plenty of room - all aboard! :D

20. Jazzyj

Jazzyj Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Room for a wobbly one? I'm cutting carb tommorrow ready for a Tuesday start.
    Time to beat this thing and stop faffing about!
    Happy New Year everyone
    xxxx

21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

More than enough room for you Jazzy ;)

22. Jazzyj

Jazzyj Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.