Life raft leaving tonight - are you coming?

Blurgh! Can tell you have girls! If I have to sit through another "fast and furious" car chasing film with him bouncing his biceps.... DS the younger got the boxed set! I'll settle for Captain Jack Sparrow but he tends not to rescue people (ok apart from sort of at the end of the last one!)and I've got enough selfish men in my life.
I suppose ultimately we have to paddle our own raft and if we all kick hard enough we'll help each other along!
Ok that is the last almost sensible thing I'm going to say in 2006!
Going to watch crap on the telly for a bit.
kick kick splash paddle
xxx

Well...............I went a bit mad.

Christmas day was a saint. 1 shake, 2oz turkey, a few sprouts........not a carb.

Yesterday had all my inlaws over for dinner. I kid you not........best soap opera you have ever seen in your life.

SIL tactlessly going on and on about my arch enemy. :confused:
BIL who is reformed alcoholic decided to have a few drinks.........
Other SIL (50) had brought her friend (61) and they came out over dinner - not that we were surprised but it was more the timing.
DS2 whinging because the poor fella is getting back teeth and deaf bewildered (in their 80's) Parents in law not really sure whats going on. Me in kitchen.........with 30lb baby on my hip trying to whip cream with one hand...............:rolleyes:
So I slugged a glass of wine...........then another................

This morning I headed out to the sales. Spent a small fortune on new clothes for Dh and DSs and a few things for me
Came home and went out for long walk with DH and Dss. Cooked Dinner for them. DH said sure have some dinner with me..........and I fell ..............

A roast potatoes, 2 croquette, parsnips, turkey, gravy, cranberry ****ing sauce (sorry for the french).......a chocolate biscuit. 3 glasses of Pinot Grigio and about 5 roses...................:mad: :( :eek:

I had been kidding myself that I could just have one meal a day over the holidays and go back SSIng on New Years day......I have gone overboard and so Am back SSing tomorrow. I have thrown myself a life belt and am climbing on the raft...........

Anyone else coming?

S O S....................save our stones ??

x

Bettyboo

oh dear, sounds like a greek tragedy

I'll be swimming in the water of your particular sea, so if you see me as you go by, I'll hitch a lift!!!!!!!

Thanks

Mindless

Last edited:
Back