Light Bulb Moment

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
Well, this morning I decided to weigh myself to see what the damage has been after me eating out unexpectidly last night. Ive put on 1.5lbs since Monday, so instead of thinking ill deal with that if it stays like that, ive decided im going to cycle whilst watching tele later, on the cycle machine at least once a day as the bike is in the same room as the tele. I also went into the kitchen and took out all temptation from the kitchen (like having 2 pork pies still in the fridge and I thought i could have one for each meal, so that would be 2 days of meals, aswell as anything else I thought i could handle havingin my kitchen and have in moderation (my trigger foods)...

Hopfully now ill be able to lose the rest and not think im invinsable. I need to lose that one and a half pounds and about another 2 more, to break into the next stone bracket!

Hey hun, those ideas sound great, I bet everyone has there weeks where they go abit wrong and put on, just u concentrate on getting it back off and even more so to get into the 12 stone!!

Well done so far :) xx

Thankyou Stef,

im feeling so much more determined now then ever. I'm just desperate not to have another , I was so close to goal and then it went belly up.

I know how u feel hun, ive been trying to lose weight since i had my son nrly 5 years ago and no matter how hard i try it doesnt really work for me, done so many diets im hoping this is the one now!

Its so easy to slip up and eat what you shouldnt, ive done it enough times, but aslong as you can learn from your mistakes and crack on u'll be fine. The amount u have lost so far is amazing! I cant wait to have lost that much :D xx

Back