Light headed

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Can anyone think of a reason why I would keep getting light headed and dizzy... Im On day two of refeed... Stuck to the plan... Had 4ltrs of water??? It's baffling me xx

I wonder if it has got something to do with your body getting use to food again. You have had fantastic weight losses in such a short space of time it is probably a shock to the system now you are eating again. If it carries on have aword with your chemist.

HockeyNut said:
I wonder if it has got something to do with your body getting use to food again. You have had fantastic weight losses in such a short space of time it is probably a shock to the system now you are eating again. If it carries on have aword with your chemist.

Thanks Hun I will do just a bit of an odd feeling will see how I get on and hopefully it is just my body getting used to it xx

Deezer said:
You may just be coming down with something sweetie..... there's loads going about!!! : ( x

No Hun don't think my portion sizes were big enough slightly altered em so now feel great xxx

i take it back.... light headed again.... emailed LT whether they help or not i dunno! im eating the right amount of the right thing, drinking the right amount of water... baffled! xxx

Deezer said:
Oh no!!! U ok???? X

Yeah Hun I'm alright it's not all the time it's just strange I had to send a customer to one of our other make up artists yesterday as I just kept going completely out of it... Today has been nowhere near as bad so I'm hoping it's just readjusting.... Was just going to message you hun did I read right that you are giving sensible eating a stay of execution? Are you calorie counting then? Xx

Yeah I'm giving it a go!!! Not calorie counting, using a few ideas from the monty book... Trying to eat realtively low GI/Low carb. We get a veg box and have meat from the butchers. Also trying to cut out all processed food/sugars. And also keep the running going! And get swimming again!!!! : ) x

Deezer said:
Yeah I'm giving it a go!!! Not calorie counting, using a few ideas from the monty book... Trying to eat realtively low GI/Low carb. We get a veg box and have meat from the butchers. Also trying to cut out all processed food/sugars. And also keep the running going! And get swimming again!!!! : ) x

That's ace Hun glad its going well for you, im actually feeling much better today as well..I think it is just my body trying to balance itself out at the same time as me trying to figure out how much to eat etc... I definitely wasn't eating enough haha xx

Back