Lightbulb moment at last.

kayleigh.rebecca

Hi WEMITTS, iv had been reading the threads on here for years and not posted for a long time but I am back and here to keep track of myself!
So iv tried every single diet a million times over and I can never stick to any. I have a problem with emotional eating and binging and anxiety and always use food as a comfort.
Well recently I have had a few problems regarding my kidneys, gallbladder and liver. I have kidney stones, gallstones and fatty liver disease I have recently found out after scans and blood tests. It has really upset me (actually broke my heart and frightened the life out of me) because the main cause of it all is my weight and eating habits
I need to change my life, not by trying slimming world or weight watchers for the billionth time, but actually make changes. I’m not waiting til new year for a fresh start as it needs to be now. I am 100% determined to make changes, make healthy food choices as often as possible and start to exercise.
I usually want results instantly and when I don’t loose weight quickly I give up but this time I feel good and want to do it healthily and slowly and not obsess over food and weight. I have 2 young children and I can’t stand the thought of my weight making me ill and not able to spend time with them and they are really my motivation.
5FC2C56C-9146-4A0C-91CC-F7E9C33FB7A9.jpeg

I am starting this at 18st 7lb.
I am going to do this and keep this diary going for my progress so if anyone wants to follow me and help along the way please do :)
This is Day 3 of my healthier living and I am happy and not expecting miracles and I know I will eat some things that are not healthy especially over xmas but I am not going to let that turn into a month long binge.
Also, I joined a gym for the first time and it was terrifying but I’m really proud of myself for doing it.
Here I am day 1...

Morning. On day 4 and still feeling good. Went to the gym last night for an hour.
This morning I have had a McDonald’s sausage and egg muffin and large white coffee... naughty but a nice treat and not binging still :)
Really want to weigh myself but I am going to do it weekly so I’m not obsessed!

Best of luck for your journey my lovely.

As delicious as those crumpets look, and I loooooooove crumpets, a wholemeal breakfast will serve you much better, especially if your gym-ing it. X

Keep posting x

Hi green eyed monster.
Yes I am going to try to have more whole meal and healthier breakfasts. After years of slimming world and all other diets crumpets for breakfast feels like such a treat!
At the moment I am just enjoying eating 3 meals a day and not binging the second I feel like iv been naughty.
Thank you for posting.. I feel like I’m rambling to myself ha x

Nipped into boots this morning and weighed myself... I have lost 8lbs!!!!
I don’t know how that has happened, it must be the excercise that my body isn’t used too!!
I’m really happy and feel motivated to improve my health and my mind.
No I’m in the 17st bracket.. woohoo!

Nipped into boots this morning and weighed myself... I have lost 8lbs!!!!
I don’t know how that has happened, it must be the excercise that my body isn’t used too!!
I’m really happy and feel motivated to improve my health and my mind.
No I’m in the 17st bracket.. woohoo!

That's an excellent result Kayleigh.

Keep it up x

Thank you!
Last night I had a bit too much to eat and I feel really sick today. I had lots of rubbish like Pringles and sweets. Feel annoyed at myself but back to it today.
Been up since 6 with little one so I’m starving now!!! Off to find something for breakfast

Back