Lightbulb moment!!! Back on CD

I can't actually fit in any of my jeans so that will be a massive boost when it happens. I'm contemplating offering to drive to the actual venue so then I have a valid reason for sipping diet coke all day, and its not the food at the wedding that I'm concerned about, its the 2 lots of full English in the mornings! Lol.
Have bought 2 identical dresses in 2 sizes, not feeling fantastic in either to be honest, combine that with having to spend the entire day withmy partners stick insect ex wife fawning all over him and it'll be a miracle if I don't scoff the whole cake down my neck whilst sitting in a corner gently rocking.

Listen to me!! Your the one he's with and u go and flaunt wat u got babe.

If she's that skinny and gorgeous he'd still b with her!! U can do this and just don't have the breakfast have eggs as that's allowed on ss+ xx

Thanks for that, and I know its true but it daunting enough being introduced to all the ex- family if your feeling a million dollars but I look crap and feel even worse! Was only given 5 weeks notice that his son was getting married so its all a bit stressful if you know what I mean.
Have already spoken to my C.C. told her about the wedding, she has advised sticking to as much protein as possible. Might sneak some tetra packs away with me so I can have one before the meal to take the edge off.
Thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate them, it means a lot, thanks again. X

Definitely get the tetras. I brought them on my last weekend away and they were a godsend.

It's true babe u are and will b amazing, and bars xx

Yep, will deffo have to get some tucked into my bag, at least it may help to keep me focused. Not going to beat myself up though if I have a good couple of days away. Weddings 3 weeks on Saturday so its keeping me motivated. Not sure how much weight I can realistically hope to lose before then but if nothing else I'm hoping the dress looks a little better on me! Nothing like a deadline to spur you on. Lol x

I definitely agree, I think that makes all the difference. I am hoping to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks, I dont think I will but I will give it my all until then and then I know I will have tried my best! I keep thinking "beached whale " "overhangs" or "wobbly bits" and that puts me back into focus haha x

2 stone in 4 weeks sounds ambitious to me but I've no idea if it's do-able, hope so, that would be incredible. Good luck, keep us posted. X

Well it's the start of day 3 and so far so good. I'm not starving yet, feel a little wobbly today and my mouth feels and tastes like something has died and taken up residence in it but apart from that we're hot to trot. I'm hoping that the dead person taste is the start of ketosis kicking in but not sure. Only had 2 shakes yesterday and a nibble of a bar as I was given a lemon yogurt thing to try and believe me, it was rank! I'm sure that some people love them but personally I think it must have been spawned by satan himself. Also, I was at work all night so I had the lingering taste, it was delightful I can tell you. Anyhow, how's everyone getting on?? X

Hi Ann glad to hear day 3 is going well so far it is for me too although these products are well and truly clearing me out Im glad there are toilets nearby!!! Haha - sorry TMI!
Yes I have the gross taste too and that's definitely a sign of ketosis! Have you weighed yourself yet? I know we're not meant to but I did this morning and it thinks I've lost 4lb in 2 days haha :) I'm not complaining x

I've weighed myself EVERY bloody morning!! Lol. Have lost about 4 lbs on mine but not sure how my scales tally with my consultants so will find out on Monday a true figure. I definitely feel less bloated so that's good, I know it's just all water etc up to now though. To be fair, I haven't really struggled too much yet, I've been busy at work so that's helped in these first few days. It's the weekend I'm not looking forward to, told the other half that I don't want to go out on Friday, it's not gone down to well I can tell you. It's more of a social thing, meet friends, go for a drink etc. I'm a little confused as to drinking diet coke if I went out. Some are saying it's ok, others are saying it's a definite no go.
Keep up the good work, really need to do it this time!! X

Oh do you!? Haha I try not to just incase it goes up one day for whatever reason and then I would be devastated. So I will only do it when I actually feel thinner - if that makes sense?
As for diet coke or any diet drinks I've been told it's a definite no no. The citric acid in them can kick you out if ketosis which is what you need to lose the weight so I would just stick with maybe sparkling water for the moment, boring I know. I've heard the same for chewing gum that you shouldn't have that either. I drink peppermint tea to try and help with the bad death breath! Lol x

Oh also... I wonder if I'm actually losing fat or water??! I was on Atkins for 4 weeks prior to this and was in ketosis during this time so surely I can't lose water again on this in the first week if I already did on Atkins... I'm really not sure on that one!??

Depends if you have had a break after doing Atkins and before Cambridge? Do you eat and drink in-between? If not, then I guess you'll just carry on losing as you will still be in ketosis.
What made you switch from Atkins? I tried that once, it was very successful after about a week of feeling like death. Couldn't stick to no carbs though, I'm an addict, I'm just going cold turkey at the mo, it's killing me! Lol x

No there was no break in between, I went straight from that to this. The reason I moved is because I didn't lose on it. I done it again 10years ago and lost a stone in 2 weeks but this time around I lost 7lb in first week then gained 3lb the following week then lost 2lb then gained 6!! I was fuming as id stuck to it religiously, and for nothing! And other than Cambridge it's the hardest plan to stick to in my opinion so I said enough is enough go onto this which I know is super difficult but I will get results. I put on 2 stone in the last 4/5 months of last year and I currently don't fit into any of my clothes other than one pair of jeggings one work skirt and handful of tops!! I have a massive wardrobe that I can't wear and besides I have a holiday in less than 4 wks and I don't fit into any of my holiday clothes or bikinis!! Therefore I now need something quick otherwise I need to spend a fortune on a new holiday wardrobe... :( I did try to lose weight the correct way and have been trying since 2nd Jan but so far I've lost nothing and it's really getting me down x

So day 3 is almost to a close.. I feel better than I did yesterday, and it wasn't so tough. Yesterday I refused to enter into a shop that sold any sort of food product as I knew temptation was there, but today I managed to go and do the nursery food shopping fine which is obviously a good sign. I did have a sneaky look on the scales this morning and it read 20.3... A whole 6lb down already!!! I think that spurred me on a bit :) xx

Yeah defo, if ur good til then, I would go out and have chicken salad etc coke zero!!! Soil yourself lol xx

Woohoo!!! I was thinking more like a big fat curry followed by lots of beer and some cocktails, then to round the night off with chips cheese and gravy..... But then that explains why I got in this mess!!!!!! ;D

Oh btw, did you know that a pint of lager has the same calories in it as a cheeseburger!!???!!!! I went to have a lil tattoo today, and I got chatting with the guy that was having his done next to me who is a fitness instructor. Also, a glass of wine is the same as a scoop of ice cream, and a Morgans and come is the same calorie intake as a hot dog!!!! I'm full of useless info. ;D xx

Back