lighter life total start date 10/01/12 any advice?

please do. im excited but a tad nervous i just hope i can do it i have read some peoples post on here and its amazing they weight loss they have in such a short time just hope i can do the same! how about you? xxx

I start on the 5th of jan although have packs in the house from previously so might start on 2nd.
I've done it a few years back & it's amazing results if you stay 100% committed.
They say it's harder 2nd time round so I'll rely a lot on this forum for guidance & support, we can all help each other x

Yeh I have a lot to loose also, but think that being on this site will really help. How I see it is that it's a short period out of are lives and we could look fabulous :D I just hope I like all the food packs xxxx

I found that when I done ll I never cheated once bought a treadmill after the 1st month and iv went from hardly being able to walk 100 metres to now running 3 mile in 36 minutes. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week. I really think the exercise helps plus I was drinking 4/5 litres of water every day and taking 2 bars as I found them easier if you look down ul see my before n after pics I started on the 20/01/11 so you can see what can be done take care xxx

When I started it was very slow and just kept building it up every fortnight. But I bought my own treadmill as I wasn't confident enough to go to a gym. Now I'm doing the educo gym program and loving it I'm probably fitter now than iv ever been in my life. Plus my heart was 97 resting it's now down to 55/57 so its only doing half of what it was

Hey Andy, I am also going to go to the gym and do LL, I am abit worried about not having massive losses and reading peoples stories on her of them loosing loads hasn't helped, when you starting going to the gym did you find you lost more? Xx

I only started the gym after I finished LL I just used my own tread mill during the time I was on total. I'm using the gym to tone up not to lose anymore

I would say get used to drinking plenty of water. Some people prepare by cutting out carbs. I just enjoyed all my favourite meals while I waited to start! Ended up putting on half a stone x

Haha I have been doing that thinking better have one of those won't be eating it for ages haha the water I think I will be ok with I drink alot now, do you use the the powder that you can add to your water for flavour xxx

Yes, start cutting down the carbs now or you are very likely to have an almighty hangover of carb withdrawl a couple of days in.

hello. im chloe and i am starting lighter life total on the 10/01/12 and would apreciate and advice or tips on what to expect please... thankyou xxx

Hey Chole=D the 10/01/12 is my start date too=D! I'm trying to cut out some of the carbs and sugary chocolates this coming week so when i start LL hopefully i'll be more used to it:) oo and i'm trying to drink more water, am an awful diet coke drinker, serioulsy get through so much of it, so swapping every can for a bottle of water is my goal for this week=P i know i'm going to be on here so much, and with everyone doing so amazingly well and being so lovely, i know we're all going to get to where we want to be soon=Dxxxxx

Hello emzy, I just can't wait to start now, at least your planning ahead I think I will of put on a stone from now till then haha my friend is also starting LL and she drinks like 4 litres a day, so she I also trying to cut down as going cold turkey can give you headaches! How much have you got to loose if you don't mind me asking? I have atleast 8 stone some days it just seems like an impossible task, I also will be on here alot some of the stories I have read are amazing! Xxxxx

Heya hun=)!
hehe i'm sure you won't put on anything between then and now sweetness and 8 stone *pft* you can totally do it!!! Just think this time next year we could be telling eachother happy 2013, and not have a new years resolution to loose weight because we will be where we want to be! Oo that's really great you have a friend you're doing it with too=D! yeah i was just worried about the headaches so figured i'd try lessen that as much as possible! I think i want to loose at least 4 stone, maybe 5, it does feel like a mountain to climb, but we're doing something now to change our lives which is amazing in itself so it can only go up from here=D

Happy new year emzy, your message has really made me smile what a positive outlook you have I shall be taking a leaf out of your book! 2012 is are year please keep me updated on how your doing and I will do the same.. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy new LL year xxx

Back