Lighter Life

grm

Well i am on day 4 of LL, pop in for a weigh in today to find I have lost 6lbs in 3.5 days, so this has really given me encouragement to move on, but it's not easy - I've spent most of today dreaming about a toasted tea cake and a nice cup of tea.:sigh: But I have to keep reminding myself of how good I will feel in three months time!

Anyone else out there new to LL?

Well i am on day 4 of LL, pop in for a weigh in today to find I have lost 6lbs in 3.5 days, so this has really given me encouragement to move on, but it's not easy - I've spent most of today dreaming about a toasted tea cake and a nice cup of tea.:sigh: But I have to keep reminding myself of how good I will feel in three months time!

Anyone else out there new to LL?

Well done grm on your 6lbs:happy096:

You are more than welcome to start a February starters thread to see who the newbies are:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi
I',m a new starter and have had a awful start but keep on coming here and you will recieve support. Well done on your weight loss. I'm leaving mine until the weekly weigh in would like a nice suprise..

EXCELLENT

My God, you are doing well - good on you, I hope you get this reply as I am unsure presently how things work on here?:D

Yep the is loads of hope if you are doing LL. Quite a few of us are on their 14 week induction, some have achieved and are on RTM. So join in and you will be well supported on here.

Well done on your 6lbs off :)

:clap: well done grm that's a brilliant loss so far - keep it up and the weight will soon be gone ;)

Fantastic start, well done! Stick with it......it's so worth it!

Hi, I am also new to LL. In my second week, lost 14lbs in my first week. Cooked a roast dinner for the family today, very tempted to pick a bit of chicken. Very proud of myself that I didn't :)

Hi Grm,

I'm on day four of LL too. Congratulations on your weight loss well done! I don't get weighed till wednesday so fingers crossed x

Well done grm, i am too on day 4 but unfortunately finding it hard due to sickness and nausea! Please please i hope it passes!!

I have to say that it is a marvelous loss for the first couple of days, well done you!!!:)

Back