lighter life

oake

hi i've losted nearly 3 stone, i find my cloths are much loser but i dont seem to have moved down a size, has anyone else found that ?

hi i've losted nearly 3 stone, i find my cloths are much loser but i dont seem to have moved down a size, has anyone else found that ?

Well done on your fabulous weight loss of 3 stone:happy096:

I would find that at the beginning it can take around the two to three stone to drop a dress size, but then as you come down it seems to settle into around a stone to a stone and half a dress size and the nearer to goal you get it does in most cases work out about a stone a dress size.

You will begin to tone up and shrink in inches...as well as losing your weight.

I really take issue with those tv shows that show those people who have lost two stone dropping up to four to six dress sizes:eek::rolleyes:

I agree with Mini in that the sizes can be slow to go at first and then they do seem to speed up a lot - so much so that it feels like you are no time in some of the sizes.

It will all even out - if it's coming off on the scale then it will be coming off on your body ..... just think of all the money you're saving by not having to buy clothes just yet ;)

Hi Oake,
I've lost nearly 6 stone now and it's only the last stone and a half that seems to be shifting the sizes! It will happen, I promise :D I've gone from a 30/32 down to a 24 now, but it took ages to move down initially!! :eek:

Back