lighter life

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by oake, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

1. oake

oake Member

hi i've losted nearly 3 stone, i find my cloths are much loser but i dont seem to have moved down a size, has anyone else found that ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on your fabulous weight loss of 3 stone:happy096:

I would find that at the beginning it can take around the two to three stone to drop a dress size, but then as you come down it seems to settle into around a stone to a stone and half a dress size and the nearer to goal you get it does in most cases work out about a stone a dress size.

You will begin to tone up and shrink in inches...as well as losing your weight.

I really take issue with those tv shows that show those people who have lost two stone dropping up to four to six dress sizes:eek::rolleyes:

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I agree with Mini in that the sizes can be slow to go at first and then they do seem to speed up a lot - so much so that it feels like you are no time in some of the sizes.

It will all even out - if it's coming off on the scale then it will be coming off on your body ..... just think of all the money you're saving by not having to buy clothes just yet ;)

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Oake,
    I've lost nearly 6 stone now and it's only the last stone and a half that seems to be shifting the sizes! It will happen, I promise :D I've gone from a 30/32 down to a 24 now, but it took ages to move down initially!! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.