lighter life

oake

hi everyone, im on week 10 & i,ve just been giving a dvd & a ball as anyone used theres cos i still have the band unused

weight.png

Having some ticker trouble there Oke? :D ehehehhe

Have not used the ball - we got it, but still no DVD. :( Rather annoying actually. I want to use the bands - they look good - just got to get my finger out and do them! I don;t think I will use the ball to be honest as I have some knee injuries that might suffer - though maybe not - thats why Iwant to see the DVD!!

With the ball BL just sitting on it to watch telly is good for you. Sitting and then trying to lift one leg off the ground then the other keeping the tummy muscles tight, good for the tummy and also quite amusing trying to stay on.
We have enormous fun with it, it is the first thing my DDs friends want to play with when they come round to play.
There is tons you can do that is not strenuous.
If you do a search on google for exercise ball exercises it comes back with tons.

I use the band for 'bingo wing' exercises.
Resistance Band Exercises
The fifth one down Triceps Extension with Resistance Band
although all the rest are good too.

Having some ticker trouble there Oke? :D ehehehhe

Have not used the ball - we got it, but still no DVD. :( Rather annoying actually. I want to use the bands - they look good - just got to get my finger out and do them! I don;t think I will use the ball to be honest as I have some knee injuries that might suffer - though maybe not - thats why Iwant to see the DVD!!

MY 12 year old son had to do ticker for me cos i,m hopeless

MY 12 year old son had to do ticker for me cos i,m hopeless

Welcome Oake, you cant be as bad a me at computers;)

I actually thought the DVDs were so boring so gave up after the first go. If you go to sparks.com it is a dieting website (for people doing conventional diets) it has an absolutely brilliant exercise section. It works out everything for you in form of exercise. Balls, bands, gyms, running, cycling etc etc.

the bingo wing exercises seem to be working, although my left arm, seems to be better than the right, not sure how that happened.

Have to say I didn't look at any of the dvds I have been given, the ones in class put me off way too much, I just can't bring myself to put them on in my own free time which I get little of.

I'm terrible had the band and ball for a few eeks now and haven't looked at them! I mean too just never had the chance with work and stuff. Love the idea of the ball though especially

Back