lighter life

oake

Hi, i,ve been doing ll for the last 18weeks and so far i,ve losted 5 stone 9 lbs but in the last two weeks i,ve only losted 5lbs has anyone else found they their loses have slowed down ?:cool:

Well done you Oake thats a brilliant loss. Dont worry about the slow down it will soon pick up again.

Once again well done is losing over 5stone.

Hi Oake, firstly, well done on the loss!!:D It does feel like it slows down but when you look back you will see that you still lose about a stone + a month! I felt like you did and thought oh well, down is still down but then I hit 8 stone in less than 6 months and realised it was still moving quick!!! Keep up the fab work :)

Wow thats a great loss Oake. Im only on wk 4 (week 5 weigh in tonight!) and I lost 5lb first week 5lb second week and then 2.8 and 2.6 the following two so mine has slowed down too! Im hoping it will pick up again soon. I guess everyone has a slower loss sometimes. Well done on your fantastic achievement!!! :clap:

Well done Oake with the WL, thats brillant! Don't worry, it will average out to about a stone a month! You will get some weeks with not much of a wl, then other weeks, with a major weightloss!

weightloss

Hi
Oake, but are doing brilliantly. I wish I was in your league with the weightloss right now!
Im in week 2 LL and Ive been having bars for the first time this week. My weight has stayed the same exactly since weigh in on Tuesday. I was wondering if the bars slow your weightloss down a little perhaps?

I have my pop-in tonight and feel a bit down, not sure why, but Ive been feeling great on LL.

Ninja-princess

Yes - too slow and boring now - but worth persevering for the end goals are in sight and achievable! Go for it!

Hi Oake, I had 2 weeks with no loss then 9lbs the third week. The way your body reacts is unpredictable but you are burning fat and you are getting slimmer very quickly...don't lose heart!

Back