Lighter Lifers for life?

YAY! I'm so chuffed for you Andy! I was wondering recently as to how you were getting on - and found the answer here...! I'm happy that you are doing well! :D

As for the question Rachel put out there... Personally I would never want to do abstinence again. It is not an answer - it is a 'quick fix' for something which we really can't get complacent about. There are no quick fixes in life, and if there are - they come at a huge cost.
I have proved to myself that I can lose weight on a more natural healthy eating plan with exercise (although more slowly), and have lost holiday weight under my own steam. If I can teach myself new things on the back of an extreme choice, then I can honestly say that I am proud of myself.
We need to learn patience. Things that are worth working for - will take a while. I need to remember this, and hopefully I will do as well as some of you - who have kept the weight off for 6 months or more!

No wonder you've been quiet Andy, you've been busy!!
Didn't we tell youyou'd find someone who would appreciate the real genuine you. I'm so glad you've got a girlfriend because I know you sometimes felt very lonely and down. We all need someone.
Yep, salads doesn't just mean lettuce qcumber and tomato does it?
I seems a common theme that we all do so much more once we've lost the weight.
I'm glad you are more involved with the rat society, I know how important it is to you. Is that where you met your new lady?
Since you've been away from here I've lost one of my lovely young cats, she was killed by a car. I remember how sad you were last year to lose one ofyour rats. That was an emotional time for you.
You should be so proud of what you have achieved so far and are continuing to do in your own way.

Back