Lighterlife day 2- Hello fellow mini minsers!

ketone_helen

Hi everyone!

I'm from north wales, I've done LL before a couple of years ago, but didn't get beyond 3 months. I THINK I've faced the issues and excuses I needed to face and I'm back FIGHTING with 12 stone to lose. Just really looking forward to everything that is to come- everything is such a struggle at the moment and I just want to not have this weight as an issue any more!

People think losing weight is so straight forward- I always hear 'can't you just eat a bit less and go for a walk?' Well that's fine and a perfect thing for someone to say who has never been obese. I do my best with exercise but 1-2 pound a week is not enough when you have so much to lose! All I want is to get rid of the weight and live my life! There is not a chance in this world that if I get down to 10 stone that I will let it go back on.

I think I should have called myself DETERMINED instead!

Good luck with your weight loss journey, be determined, stay strong and you will see results.

Hi there, iI have had to reply to your post as I know exactly how u feel, I've been over weight for about 10 years now and I feel like enough is enough! I started the Cambridge diet 3 weeks ago bbecause like u said 2lb a week is not enough to be losing when I have so much to lose. Stay strong an keep going, I have to tell myself every day and it's working this time! xx

Back