lighterlife lite to maintenance

flyingunicorn

Hi! Just wondering if anybody can give me advice on this??
I'm on total at the moment and very happy with it. By Christmas week I should be close to my goal but not quite close enough to start management. I can't realistically see myself sitting at a range of Christmas events sipping a vanilla milkshake.... Just too anti social, but I REALLY don't want a planned lapse either as I know from past experience that they're tough to recover from and mess with my head. So my plan in to transfer to lite in mid December for the last half stone or so. Then I can have a little turkey and veggies on my plate :)
What I want to know is, can I still do maintenance from lite? How does it work because week 1 and 2 introduce protien and veg don't they? So do you jump staight to week 3?
Advice appreciated, I know it's a long time off but I like to have a plan.... Thanks!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just switched to Lite to try and lose my last stone a little slower. My LLC went through the differences between RTM from Total and Lite, and they are different programmes. LLL RTM is a 4-stage process (and therefore might only last 4 weeks) and takes account of the fact that you've already been eating, so week 1 introduces a few of the vegetables that you haven't been allowed before, and I think a small selection of fruits (though I could be remembering that wrong and it's actually week 2).

Back